Love God with Your Whole Heart

Greetings and Blessings,
I wanted to make this thread out of some confusion I may have caused in another thread and my Apologies to godbe4me .

It started when I wanted to speak to some others through something Beautiful that our Sister godbe4me had posted.

Reason: In this day and hour far to many Churches and Denominations are actually teaching from the wrong Covenant or Contract. The enemy has sowed this into many believers lives to limit and render their lives Powerless against his kingdom and will for mankind. More on that Later.

Let's start with Love God With Your Whole Heart.

This is scriptural but has been defined improperly by many believers.

REASON: To make believers feel inadequate and get them to believe they are not good enough and don't do enough and don't compare to so and so. Teaching from Old Contract.

To Love God with all your heart simply means..
Putting God First in All your doings.
Making His Word First Place and Last Place.
Honoring Him and His ways in your everyday life.

The Wrong Contract Exposed.
Far to many churches and denominations are putting false yokes on struggling Christians.
Must Pray so many hours or God won't help.
FOLKS.....Prayer is Great but we never impress God with how much we pray.

Believers are being told they don't do enough or don't love God enough and so on and push people into break down mode by putting to much on their plate in their already overwhelming lives.

The New Contract.....Jesus made us Good Enough.

Old contract. Performance based. If you do this good enough then God will do for you.

The Problem with wrong contract teaching is that it puts more pressure on people to do this or that and it gets them no where. It tears them down.

New Contract.....
Jesus Already did it all for us. We are told to believe. That is Believing what Jesus did for us and what God's Word says to us today.

Faith which is total trust or steadfast believing.

God can not do anything with your unbelief because it is Unbelief.

Correct and Uncorrect Covenant or Contract Examples.

If you have several business contracts and you show up to a meeting with the wrong contract......that business will not honor the wrong contract. They will be unable to work with you within this wrong contract.

Another example.
You have lots of money in your bank account.
Now in your possessions you have to bank cards.
One is EXPIRED
One is ACTIVE.

Now you go shopping and give the clerk your expired card. They can not do anything for you. You can argue that you have money in the bank all day but trying to live under the expired card gets you nothing.

It's the same with our walk in Christ.
We must operate under the right Contract or another words The New Covenant.

Not everything Jesus spoke in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John , even if it's in Red is under this New Covenant and for us today.

Jesus came as a Jewish Man
He walked under the Anointing of a Prophet.
Jesus spoke a lot from the writings of the Prophets under the old covenant law.
Jesus could not totally teach of the New Covenant because it did not exist yet.

If you pay attention as you read you can see where Jesus gave a glimpse of what was to come in the New Covenant law.

The New Covenant did not come into place until after the Cross.

Now back to why I wrote this and also used a very Blessed Sisters post in another thread.

Many Christians and yes many are here in cfs are stuck under the bondage of this old teaching and it is destroying them. They want to give up. Blame God for their own consequences .
They see the lost as having better lives and feel they don't stack up to the super so and so's because they can't pray so many hours a day or don't have these long conversations with God or that their life is because God does not see them as good enough.

So anytime I see an opportunity to put this out there I do. We have got to get these folks to grasp that Jesus Made Them Good Enough and it's the enemy the devil using many believers to place these false yokes of performance on them.

Know Your Covenant
Understand God's Word
Enjoy Your Salvation
Blessings in Christ
FCJ

Greetings and Blessings,
I wanted to make this thread out of some confusion I may have caused in another thread and my Apologies to godbe4me .

It started when I wanted to speak to some others through something Beautiful that our Sister godbe4me had posted.

Reason: In this day and hour far to many Churches and Denominations are actually teaching from the wrong Covenant or Contract. The enemy has sowed this into many believers lives to limit and render their lives Powerless against his kingdom and will for mankind. More on that Later.

Let's start with Love God With Your Whole Heart.

This is scriptural but has been defined improperly by many believers.

REASON: To make believers feel inadequate and get them to believe they are not good enough and don't do enough and don't compare to so and so. Teaching from Old Contract.

To Love God with all your heart simply means..
Putting God First in All your doings.
Making His Word First Place and Last Place.
Honoring Him and His ways in your everyday life.

The Wrong Contract Exposed.
Far to many churches and denominations are putting false yokes on struggling Christians.
Must Pray so many hours or God won't help.
FOLKS.....Prayer is Great but we never impress God with how much we pray.

Believers are being told they don't do enough or don't love God enough and so on and push people into break down mode by putting to much on their plate in their already overwhelming lives.

The New Contract.....Jesus made us Good Enough.

Old contract. Performance based. If you do this good enough then God will do for you.

The Problem with wrong contract teaching is that it puts more pressure on people to do this or that and it gets them no where. It tears them down.

New Contract.....
Jesus Already did it all for us. We are told to believe. That is Believing what Jesus did for us and what God's Word says to us today.

Faith which is total trust or steadfast believing.

God can not do anything with your unbelief because it is Unbelief.

Correct and Uncorrect Covenant or Contract Examples.

If you have several business contracts and you show up to a meeting with the wrong contract......that business will not honor the wrong contract. They will be unable to work with you within this wrong contract.

Another example.
You have lots of money in your bank account.
Now in your possessions you have to bank cards.
One is EXPIRED
One is ACTIVE.

Now you go shopping and give the clerk your expired card. They can not do anything for you. You can argue that you have money in the bank all day but trying to live under the expired card gets you nothing.

It's the same with our walk in Christ.
We must operate under the right Contract or another words The New Covenant.

Not everything Jesus spoke in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John , even if it's in Red is under this New Covenant and for us today.

Jesus came as a Jewish Man
He walked under the Anointing of a Prophet.
Jesus spoke a lot from the writings of the Prophets under the old covenant law.
Jesus could not totally teach of the New Covenant because it did not exist yet.

If you pay attention as you read you can see where Jesus gave a glimpse of what was to come in the New Covenant law.

The New Covenant did not come into place until after the Cross.

Now back to why I wrote this and also used a very Blessed Sisters post in another thread.

Many Christians and yes many are here in cfs are stuck under the bondage of this old teaching and it is destroying them. They want to give up. Blame God for their own consequences .
They see the lost as having better lives and feel they don't stack up to the super so and so's because they can't pray so many hours a day or don't have these long conversations with God or that their life is because God does not see them as good enough.

So anytime I see an opportunity to put this out there I do. We have got to get these folks to grasp that Jesus Made Them Good Enough and it's the enemy the devil using many believers to place these false yokes of performance on them.

Know Your Covenant
Understand God's Word
Enjoy Your Salvation
Blessings in Christ
FCJ

AMEN!!! No apologies needed. Great post!!

Note:
I want to be sure that everyone understands what I am talking about when it comes to Jesus and the 4 Gospels.

First: Jesus our Savior The Messiah had to come as a man. Only a man could be punished for sins by dying on the Cross.

Second: Jesus had to be of Jewish Decent.
Only the Jews were a part of the old covenant laws. If you were not Jewish then you were not even invited to the old law.

Third: Jesus was and always will be the only man who not only did but ever could keep all the laws. No other man in all of time could ever keep all of the laws.

Fourth: Jesus was Anointed under the ministry of a Prophet and Teacher.

When we read the 4 Gospels we need to truly understand not only what Jesus was saying but also unto who He was speaking to.
Jesus was still under the old law and had to respond as so unto those who were still under the old law or Covenant.

Throughout the 4 Gospels we can hear where Jesus mentioned things of the New Covenant yet to come.

Know Your Covenant
Understand God's Word
Enjoy your Salvation
Blessings in Christ
FCJ

Note:
I want to be sure that everyone understands what I am talking about when it comes to Jesus and the 4 Gospels.

First: Jesus our Savior The Messiah had to come as a man. Only a man could be punished for sins by dying on the Cross.

Second: Jesus had to be of Jewish Decent.
Only the Jews were a part of the old covenant laws. If you were not Jewish then you were not even invited to the old law.

Third: Jesus was and always will be the only man who not only did but ever could keep all the laws. No other man in all of time could ever keep all of the laws.

Fourth: Jesus was Anointed under the ministry of a Prophet and Teacher.

When we read the 4 Gospels we need to truly understand not only what Jesus was saying but also unto who He was speaking to.
Jesus was still under the old law and had to respond as so unto those who were still under the old law or Covenant.

Throughout the 4 Gospels we can hear where Jesus mentioned things of the New Covenant yet to come.

Know Your Covenant
Understand God's Word
Enjoy your Salvation
Blessings in Christ
FCJ

Jim, I am not sure that everyone understands the title of Jesus which is "The Christ".

Jim, I am not sure that everyone understands the title of Jesus which is "The Christ".
Christ means Anointed One
Christ” comes from christos, a Greek word meaning “anointed.” It is the equivalent of the word mashiach, or Messiah, in Hebrew. So, to be the Christ, or Messiah, is to be “the anointed one of God.”

Christ means Anointed One
Christ” comes from christos, a Greek word meaning “anointed.” It is the equivalent of the word mashiach, or Messiah, in Hebrew. So, to be the Christ, or Messiah, is to be “the anointed one of God.”

Yes sir, that is correct however there is a lot more to it than that and that is why I sis, "I am not sure everyone understands the title of "The Christ".

The Biblical rendering of "Messiah" is one of a King chosen by God. Then if we go a little deeper into the high cotton of theology we understand that the whole of Creation revolves around Jesus as He is the center of all reality.

I just do not think that the majority of people grasp that Bible fact.

This is a good reminder. GOd accepts us not based on who we are but on what Jesus did for us because believers are clothed in Christ, we are good enough.

In the world, though, how often are we told people love us BUT you have to do this and that otherwise will have nothing to do with us. Its conditional. Its performance based.

I have an example to give that came to mind. Does everyone know the singer whitney Houston. She was an amazingly gifted singer with an incredible voice. She won heap of awards and had like ten consecutive number ones and was the bestselling female artist of all time. Yet despite all this she never thought she was good enough. She had this recording contract based on how much money she could make for the record company and had to go through many hoops getting her to that level, concerts, appearances etc. All performance based. In the end this really got to her and she turned to drugs to try and escape this. But the thing is she signed a deal with the devil effectively instead of tearing up this olf contract and saying I dont need this fame and riches youve given me. She had to know that what God have given her already was enough. That God loved her for who she was as Gods child and it didnt matter how many concerts she gave or records she sold.

At her funeral which was televised all around the world Kevin Costner spoke a euology about this. He was working with her on the movie 'the bodyguard' and he just wanted to tell her because she seemed to him so insecure and vulnerable despite seemingly having it all...that she was 'good enough' .

One can see this time and time again with people who are perfomers, who strive to be the top of their 'game' They could be singers, athletes, actors, artists, or even church leaders. But God is not impressed with all the things they achieve so much as who they are in Christ. If you are faithful to God if you love Him thats all that matters, if you seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness then everything will be added unto you. God wants us to reflect his glory, we do not have to glorify ourselves. He will give us everything we need to accomplish His purposes.

Back