Love thy Neighbor

Amen. I know how hard this can be when bosses etc. desire to get under you skin and upset you
just for the funs. It is why learning forgiveness and identifying behaviour and its intention and just
simply responding appropriately.

I have met many people with personality disorders, who test people out, pick on people to see how
far they can push them and see if they will fight back, or just let it pass by.

Many think management is domination, and people only work out of fear. I wish some understood
what work actually is, and some desire to do a good job and take pleasure in doing the right thing.

It makes loving people hard work, when you know as a servant, you can take the hits and still love
them as Christ has loved us. I know this is not easy, and sometimes in the middle of hurt, difficult
to forgive and walk beyond it.

I had a boss who wanted to make me depressed and suicidal, but he was so nuts, I just could not
take it seriously. He thought he could manipulate people, but actually he simply failed and wound
everybody up, because he did not know how to motivate anyone.

Amen. I know how hard this can be when bosses etc. desire to get under you skin and upset you
just for the funs. It is why learning forgiveness and identifying behaviour and its intention and just
simply responding appropriately.

I have met many people with personality disorders, who test people out, pick on people to see how

Many think management is domination, and people only work out of fear. I wish some understood
what work actually is, and some desire to do a good job and take pleasure in doing the right thing.

It makes loving people hard work, when you know as a servant, you can take the hits and still love
them as Christ has loved us. I know this is not easy, and sometimes in the middle of hurt, difficult
to forgive and walk beyond it.

I had a boss who wanted to make me depressed and suicidal, but he was so nuts, I just could not
take it seriously. He thought he could manipulate people, but actually he simply failed and wound

Sometimes the hardest part is realizing that when we walk in the love that the Father has deposited within us when we were first born again, and we make the choice to forgive... it makes it a lot easier to not take things personally

personality disorders, who test people out, pick on people to see how

Don't need a disorder to do this

me depressed and suicidal,?
It this just your take or you know for sure that was his motives?

Don't need a disorder to do this
me depressed and suicidal,?
It this just your take or you know for sure that was his motives?

I was a project manager who controlled a team of contractors who he was incapable of sorting
out or giving direction to them. In theory he was my boss, but did not understand why they
respected me over him.

So he whispered in my ear about jumping off the building. I wish I had had a tape recorder,
just as a memento. He did not know how to develop trust and understanding with people, and
work out motives.

In the end the project we were working on was flawed and our work as contractors was coming
to an end, so I let him take control and withdrew a bit. 3 months later he resigned, because he did
not know how to do his job, and no one had confidence in him or believed he knew what to do.
For me the whole experience was fantastic, a green field site with opportunity to build something new,
and an unlimited budget, as long as we could justify the work with reason. And better still we delivered
even though it was impossible to do precisely what the business desired, we got as close as was possible.

I learnt mainly, you choose why and how you work, honouring the Lord, and people will work well, if
you keep open channels to them. If you do too well, they will feel threatened, which equally is not helpful,
so it is an art to walk between the two, which I have never really achieved, God bless

Thanks for the reminder. I pray about both friend or foe. And that God's love would change the latter. As we did all we could do. Even go the extra mile. Love your family and friends but also love your enemies and pray God will change them.

Back