Loveolution

I am a Christian, does that make me religious? I don't even know what the word means, to be quite honest. Is it necessary to know what it means? Maybe it means something good? It is quite possible, but it sounds like something negative to a lot of people. Neither does it say if you believe in this or in that, only that you practice certain customs, believe certain things, and maybe behave in a certain way.
I think that it is important to distance Jesus Christ from religion. He used very strong language Himself as He criticized the religious leaders:

“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.
“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are!

Matthew 23:13-15

Wow, that was strong words. It was not just while Jesus walked the earth that the religious people shut the door in people's faces. It has been going on ever since.
Before I continue, I need to make something clear. BEING A CHRISTIAN AND GOING TO CHURCH DOES NOT MAKE YOU RELIGIOUS! Many Christians are not religious, they just love Jesus with all of their heart, mind, soul and body.
The difference between being a Christian and being religious is that a person who loves Jesus, not just says it but really does, is FREE. Free to love and free to live. A religious person may possibly say that he/she loves Jesus, but does not know what it means to love, but only knows rules and traditions.
What does it mean to really love? To truly discover love, you have to discover Jesus Christ. It is when you begin to, even if ever so slightly, understand His love. A love that we will never be able to fully grasp, no matter how big our thoughts may grow. The greatest joy, you will find, is to actually be able to love Him back. That will change your whole world. You are no longer a prisoner in chains. Your heart feels light. It is a love that starts no wars, hurts no one, and only wants to share the secret that you have found.
Religion is part of the world, and does not know what it means to love. Religion know customs and traditions.
I believe that God has started a Loveolution, not a revolution, with the help of people willing to share His love with others around the world.
The time is short. Religion has done much damage. We don't have time to debate all kind of legal and moral issues. Only one issue matters. Let us light a fire so bright that no one can miss it. Jesus Christ is the way to Freedom, Love and all that is good. Let us light a fire that no one can resist. The love of Jesus Christ.

The time is short? My Pastor Keith Moore said the other day, "Soon, we will be out of here"

Years back, over 10 I was praying in tongues and had a vision about the end. After the vision the Lord said real clear to me. "I am coming soon."

Now I know some folks in the 1900's the Lord said the same thing. Soon, is short in Lord years, Not so much in human years. Still gives the sense that this generation of time is when it all changes though.

It could be something the Holy Spirit just put in us........ Redeem your time, time is short.

I have seen reliegion. Reliegion is where your realationship is tied up in works and pride of doctrine. Doing certain things and believing certain things are traded for a real realationship with the Creator of all worlds.

Seventh day adventist don't believe you could be possibly saved if you don't keep a sabbath on Saturday.
Apostolic belief, are just boastful about their Oneness doctrine, and they don't wear jewerly. Can't be saved and love God if you put on makeup and are trinitarian. No sir.

I could go on, but these folks don't know him. Since they don't know him, they have trouble understanding scriptures. Do you understand scripture because you know him, or you using your own mental ability to piece things together.

One reason I hate Hermenutics (However you spell it)

It's a Reason folks say God is mysterious in all his ways, you just never know what God is going to do.

He's not mysterious to me. I know him, and things I don't know, He will get across to me. His ways are higher than my ways and his understanding is far greater, but it does not mean I can't be taught more and more.

Blessings.

The time is short? My Pastor Keith Moore said the other day, "Soon, we will be out of here"

Years back, over 10 I was praying in tongues and had a vision about the end. After the vision the Lord said real clear to me. "I am coming soon."

Now I know some folks in the 1900's the Lord said the same thing. Soon, is short in Lord years, Not so much in human years. Still gives the sense that this generation of time is when it all changes though.

It could be something the Holy Spirit just put in us........ Redeem your time, time is short.

I have seen reliegion. Reliegion is where your realationship is tied up in works and pride of doctrine. Doing certain things and believing certain things are traded for a real realationship with the Creator of all worlds.

Seventh day adventist don't believe you could be possibly saved if you don't keep a sabbath on Saturday.
Apostolic belief, are just boastful about their Oneness doctrine, and they don't wear jewerly. Can't be saved and love God if you put on makeup and are trinitarian. No sir.

I could go on, but these folks don't know him. Since they don't know him, they have trouble understanding scriptures. Do you understand scripture because you know him, or you using your own mental ability to piece things together.

One reason I hate Hermenutics (However you spell it)

It's a Reason folks say God is mysterious in all his ways, you just never know what God is going to do.

He's not mysterious to me. I know him, and things I don't know, He will get across to me. His ways are higher than my ways and his understanding is far greater, but it does not mean I can't be taught more and more.

Blessings.
So if I said "I'll be back the day after tomorrow." how much time would that be? Soon right? 2 Peter 3:8 :D

Back