Lust

To get back on track... I did this sin twice again and now my joy and hope are completely lost.

Today has been one of the best days of my life yet I couldn't even enjoy it because of my guilt and lack of joy. My dad told me today he wants to be baptized, and he is an unbeliever! I should be so happy! Yet I didn't even smile when he told me. Then we went out to lunch, and I was unsocial, and everyone was trying to ask me what I wanted but I couldn't reply. I couldn't talk, or anything. I couldn't worship at church. I couldn't get involved at my youth leadership.

Today has been the worst day of my life.
Self-centered folks are very unhappy...set your mind upon the Lord and rejoice that He promised to forgive you all sin!

1Jo 1:8 ¶ If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I think God has taught me something... Even when I don't FEEL like he is near me, he is. Even when I don't FEEL like he is for me, he is. Even when I don't FEEL his forgiveness, it's there.

I've let my feelings dictate how God feels about me, and those are two completely different things.

Even though my feelings and thoughts will fluctuate in this life, he never will. So I just have to keep the faith.

I think God has taught me something... Even when I don't FEEL like he is near me, he is. Even when I don't FEEL like he is for me, he is. Even when I don't FEEL his forgiveness, it's there.

I've let my feelings dictate how God feels about me, and those are two completely different things.

Even though my feelings and thoughts will fluctuate in this life, he never will. So I just have to keep the faith.
Amen little brother...glad to have you back in faith...:)

Amen little brother...glad to have you back in faith...:)
Yea. It's good. God has showed me more about what true faith really is.

I've just felt so broken these past couple days, but his forgiveness is always there for me, and he will love me even if I don't feel it. I just have to have faith is all, and that's what I was missing.

Keep that in mind when you get sick, they are coming to kill you, and the worst things are going on around you. How we feel, what it looks like does not matter. It's what God said, that is what matters.

I don't ask mike how mike feels, I pull scripture out and tell Mike what God said how mike should feel.

I am not moved by what I see, what I hear, what I feel, but only by what I believe, and I believe the Word of God.

Back