making voice calls to mobile

Wonder if any techines can answer this...some friends no longer have a landline, only a mobile. But it's quite expensive to call a mobile from a landline.
Is it any cheaper to call them from a mobile or should you call them using What's App or some other app...I think some people used Viber.

And can you call them from your computer?
As long as you have wifi, use WhatsApp. It's free.

my whatsApp crashed on the computer and I couldn't get it back (or it was all in Chinese). Some people use Viber but I've never used it.

I tend to use email (but not on my phone) as I can type more on email. Then just call for urgent messages.
I use facetime but only with my sister, since she's overseas.

If you are using whatsApp, your conversations are being (are most Likely) being viewed by the operator. I haven't personally used this though.

Hello Jethro;

I haven't given this much thought regarding my WhatsApp but for now it's good to know.

I only have 4 contacts and most of the time we talk Jesus. So if there is a security breach and some op is viewing my texts I hope this witnesses to them. šŸ™

I do use my imessage with much more contacts but even with that its not continuous all day. I spend most of my time "face to face" with people.

God bless you, Jethro, and thank you for sharing.

I've now had two instances of randoms trying to contact me on whatsapp but have found it easy to block. Not sure how they getting in.
But I'm open to anything better its just most of the people I know are on whatsapp. I prefer it over facebook messenger.

I can also use i message but only with those who have an i phone.

This really works and it's cheap! Try it! šŸ˜Ž lol!

images
images

Back