Many enemies

Many enemies

When I became Christian, I realized how many enemies I have - spiritually and physically.

There are so many people in this world who hate Christians and Christianity.

Sometimes, I look at their comments and say, "These people...they act so crudely."

Sometimes, many of them act like they never graduated from high school...

It's amazing how they can call us "crazy" and believe that everything around them happened by accident.

If I'm crazy because I believe in a God who actually cares for me, and loves me for who I am, and if I'm crazy because I want to live a moral life and be kind and not just do whatever I want, then I'm proud to be crazy.

I'd think I'd toss up all these earthly pleasures for God because I know he'll give me something even greater, something more beautiful, something even more special.

I want to live a good life. I want to live a happy life. Even though people detest religion and call it brain-washing, what they don't realize is that my "religion" teaches me something. It teaches me that violence is not okay, that sexual immortality is not something so great, that all of these things that other people do that are wrong are not okay, even though the think nothing of it. The Good will be Bad and the Bad will be Good.

No matter what happens, I'll always have my God. Even if they burn up all my Bibles, take away every mentioning of Christianity, I'll always have Him.

And one thing people don't realize is this...

You can take away books on God,
Websites on God,
And churches of God....
But one thing you can't take away
is my Faith and Love for God Himself, and YOU can't take HIM away either!

:israel:

Romans 1:20-22 (Amplified Bible)

"For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],
Because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.
Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves]."

Proverbs 18:2
Fools find no pleasure in understanding
but delight in airing their own opinions.

Proverbs 18:6
The lips of fools bring them strife,
and their mouths invite a beating.

What If I tattoo all the best parts of the bible in tiny text on my body. Can't take those parts of the bible from me then :p And hey death is gain... But then someone would probably light me on fire :eek:

:israel:

Romans 1:20-22 (Amplified Bible)

"For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],
Because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened.
Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves]."

Proverbs 18:2
Fools find no pleasure in understanding
but delight in airing their own opinions.

Proverbs 18:6
The lips of fools bring them strife,
and their mouths invite a beating.

What If I tattoo all the best parts of the bible in tiny text on my body. Can't take those parts of the bible from me then :p And hey death is gain... But then someone would probably light me on fire :eek:

Maybe you get a tattoo that reads backwards and forwards. :p

It says one thing, then says:

"A chicken can't cross a road...the chicken would eventually get run over or wouldn't even cross the road...the chicken would use the sidewalk. Or, he would fly a plane, or he would jump into one of the passing cars and get to the nearest chicken store...":p

people don,t know what they are saying,or doing.Jesus tells us this,forgive them Father they know not what they do.

Maybe you get a tattoo that reads backwards and forwards. :p

It says one thing, then says:

"A chicken can't cross a road...the chicken would eventually get run over or wouldn't even cross the road...the chicken would use the sidewalk. Or, he would fly a plane, or he would jump into one of the passing cars and get to the nearest chicken store...":p

Ha ha...... Nearer toGod ..... I got my laugh for the day. Cute. Thanks

rejoice.gif

I remember as a non-believer getting very angry at someone who simply asked me, "Do you believe in God?" I cussed him up one side and down the other. I was in junior high school at the time, and we were in "wood working class". He was another student. I just exploded at him and got very loud and very verbal. For some reason that question pushed my button. I don't remember what I said, but I do remember using a lot of profanity. When I finished my barrage of profanity at him, I noticed it had gotten very quiet in the classroom. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and listened. No one said a word to me about my outburst or all my profanity--not even the teacher. Two years later I accepted Christ as my Saviour.

N-T-G; Enemies are to be expected by Christians. Throughout the history of man, confrontations have taken place because persons criticize and mock what they do not understand. As Christians, we are not second class citizens to be walked on by those who are not Christian. We have God's power with us to combat the forces of Satan's evil and to combat those who would attempt to destroy our faith, ourselves and our families.

Remember what our admonition was from Paul as read in 1 Timothy 5:8 (KJV), "8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

I will also quote the NLT version for English language clarity:

1 Timothy 5:8 (NLT), "8 But those who won’t care for their relatives, especially those in their own household, have denied the true faith. Such people are worse than unbelievers."

We spread the seeds of Truth - that is our responsibility as Christians. It is then God's responsibility to nourish those seeds. If the seeds that we offer are rejected, we move on. If we are placed in battle by the enemy for spreading those seeds, we protect ourselves as necessary to maintain our ability to continure God's work and we will do whatever it takes to keep ourselves and our families safe from harm.

Yes, there are many enemies - but we are God's children and we do His bidding.... and we take care of business so we can continue on to do His bidding.

Back