Mass Prayer Gathering for Haiti - February 6th, 21:00 EST

Will you be part of the Haiti MPG?

• Yes, I'll be united in prayer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mass Prayer Gathering for Haiti - February 6th, 21:00 EST

Hello everyone!

We at Gather are very excited in announcing the first, official Mass Prayer Gathering! It will take place on Saturday, February 6th at 21:00 EST (Sunday 7th, 02:00 GMT) and all involved will be praying, simultaneously, for Haiti.

This is a momentous occasion and one that, I pray, is the first of many to come! Just think, not long from now, you could be one of thousands of Christians around the globe, united in simultaneous prayer and worship! I don't know about you but that makes me very excited!

If you can be part of this then please click 'Yes, I'll be united in prayer!', if you can't make the arranged time then please click 'No, I can't make that time.' If you want to suggest a concern for future MPG then please post them here: http://www.christianforumsite.com/m...er-if-anyone-interested-please-post-here.html or contact your MPG Ambassador, godbe4me.

Thank you and God Bless you all!

Stay close to Christ.
CS

Thanks CS,

I will definitely be joining in this Mass Prayer and I know that God will move over Haiti to heal, restore and save them.

God bless you,

Godbe4me

Although I am new here, I think this is a wonderful idea. I would love to join in this prayer event if I can.

You know God calls us to pray. We speak to Him through prayer. When we are suffering or happy we take it all to God in Prayer.

God also calls us to pray for one another.

I just want to leave some scriptures on prayer,

1 Thess. 5:17, "Pray without ceasing"

1 Timothy 2:8, "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting."

Eph. 6:18, "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints."

I will be praying for the people of Haiti salvation.

I think this is great!

answeredprayer

Blessings everyone,

We are coming up on the Mass Prayer Gathering date. I am very excited to be joining in this great event to lift the people of Haiti up in prayer in a mass. I know that God will move over Haiti as we pray that God heals, restores, save, and re-unite loved ones. I am praying that we all can come together and lift our prayers up to God as the Body of Christ.

We are coming up on the date, may I encourage you all to click "Yes, I'll be United in Prayer"

May God bless you all as we unite in this Mass Prayer event.

Godbe4me

We are in count down mode everyone. The "Mass Prayer Gathering" is this Saturday. We will be praying for the people in Haiti.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Blessings Everyone!!!

We will begin praying for the people in "Haiti" on Saturday. I just want to make sure eveyone is aware of the date this is to start. I will need to find out if this will be in the (am) or (pm). I will keep you all posted.

Thanks and God bless,

Godbe4me

Today is the day for the "Mass Prayer Gathering" everyone!!! I am really excited!!! We will be praying for the people in Haiti tonight at 9pm. I pray that you all will be able to join with us.

Thanks and God bless,

Godbe4me

I just wanted to say that the doors to our live chat room are open to everyone tonight, to unite in prayer. If you are not a member of Gather then simply follow this link http://forums.gatherinhisname.com/ to our homepage and read the news.

All guests can enter the live Mass Prayer Gathering simply by entering their user name as 'guest' followed by their first name.

Thank you all and hope to see you tonight in prayer for Haiti!

Stay close to Christ

CS

OK 6 pm for me. I will be there. i'm on the west coast. I got goose bumps all ready!! 6 more hours til prayer launch!!! n counting.:smiley10::smiley40::smiley80:

UPDATE: This message is for the Mass Prayer Gathering set for tonight.

please make your members aware that tonights MPG is available to all via the link on the homepage at "gatherinhisname.com". Any guests can enter the 'Chat' for MPG events. Simply enter the prefix 'guest' followed by a first name and you're in!

God bless and hope to see you there!!!

Godbe4me

I need to start now. Heavenly Father in heaven. I pray for Haiti for relief of their earthquake. Father God please help them as only YOU can do. They are looking for YOU JESUS. I know you are with them now. O my Lord I pray with all the world and Gather and CFS. My sweet Jesus please send the Holy spirit to Haiti and envelope them in perfect Grace from our God. I raise them up now Jesus to YOU. Heal their wounds and their doubts Lord. help them to rebuild the city and the churches. Help them to hang on to YOU Jesus. Thank YOU Jesus. In this time of desperate need YOU still provide for your children. They love you Lord. They really do. As we lift them up to YOU Jesus let the Holy spirit come upon them and bless them abundantly and protect them from the evil 1. Give them fresh water and food Lord and medical help. OOOOO God I pour my heart to you for help for Haiti. My tears are for joy and help that you are going to give to your people. Thank YOU JESUS my Lord. Thank YOU Father God. Thank you Holy spirit. I humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ.
AMEN. Hallelujah!

Brother we are praying at the site in their chat room. Come to: Gatherinhisname.com

Blessings to all,

I just wanted to let you all know how the Mass Prayer Gathering went tonight. It was absolutely AWESOME!!! The Holy Spirit was in that Chat Room and moved all over us. We started off in prayer, just lifting the name of Jesus and asking God to clean our hearts and renew our minds. We ask God to settle our spirits so that we can hear from Him. It was awesome. Then all of a sudden, people just started praying for the people in Haiti, there was praises, Amens, and it was wonderful. I am sorry that you all missed it. I feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of something like that. There is a feeling when the saints of God get together and pray and lift up the name of Jesus.

Once we all finished praying, we all just talked and there were pastors in there who was telling us about their efforts in helping the people in Haiti. All the food and supplies they have sent and are sending and how to help if you wish. I got to know a lot of people in there and God blessed that Mass Prayer tonight. All of the prayers were powerful; you could feel the power through the words. We know that God heard and will answer all the prayers in that chat room.

Well they are going to start doing this every week just in case any are interested, I will keep this updated.

Thank you all who prayed and God bless,

Godbe4me

Back