Matthew 13:47-51

10/9/2020 1:30pm

Today something happened to me that has me speaking out to all the “play-play” Christians on my sermon email list and on the five Christian websites I post on. Listen!!

Today I was at a red light waiting to cross over a four land highway/street. The light turned green and the car in front of me was taking a slow right turn. I was complaining in my mind about how slow he was taking that right turn. Then I go straight over the 1st two lanes as the light is still green and suddenly this black car speeds horizontally in front of me at 55 miles an hour, running the red light. I said thank you Jesus because if that guy in front of me had not been slow turning, I would have been hit by the speeding car and be dead as a door nail right now! Thank you Jesus I was saved today by God the Almighty and His Son Jesus the Christ. To any “play-play” Christians reading this, God and Jesus are NOT a joke and you could be dead tomorrow with all your slimy, sleazy, snake-like, oozing worm wiggling Sins crawling all over your body. God will NOT let you into His Kingdom with your slimy Sins so you will then have to go to Hell. Period. Get With Jesus While You Still Have a Chance!!!

Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a net that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind; which, when it was full, they drew to shore and sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world; the angels shall come forth and sever the wicked from among the just. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Jesus saith unto them, “Have ye understood all these things?” They say unto him, “Yea, Lord”.

Amen

God will NOT let you into His Kingdom with your slimy Sins so you will then have to go to Hell. Period. Get With Jesus While You Still Have a Chance!!!
Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a net that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind; which, when it was full, they drew to shore and sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world; the angels shall come forth and sever the wicked from among the just. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Jesus saith unto them, “Have ye understood all these things?” They say unto him, “Yea, Lord”. Amen
Hello Miz KJV Only;

I enjoyed reading your testimony and allowing the Lord to use the speeding car (though wrong on the other driver's part) to save your life. Praise His Wonderful Name!

I have a question with what I red lighted. If we who receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior are saved and promised eternity, how can He negate His promised of eternity? Instead, we are to repent daily of our sins because we all fall short of His glory and the Lord is quick to forgive (with lessons, of course.)

Or, are you talking about those who never received Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior?

Or, are you referring to those who lied when they received Christ, therefore, are not really saved?

Your thoughts?

God bless you, Miz KJV Only, and your family.

Back