Members and Staff Award

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
It's been discussed and so many of us feel that our members and staff should be honored for their behavior and activity here. From February onwards, we are having a member/staff of the month rolling award and it goes to anyone who deserves to be honored and encouraged.

There are two awards each month.

Details coming soon... :)

Please post your suggestions below. Thanks.

O.K. Jeff, I'll go first. I would like to nominate Revlynn. I think the amount of wisdom and patience she has displayed on this forum, has been a true witness to many. ( Know you didn't ask for a reason but I took it for granted that you would want one.

O.K. Jeff, I'll go first. I would like to nominate Revlynn. I think the amount of wisdom and patience she has displayed on this forum, has been a true witness to many.
Vision, Thanks very much. Nice to know someone on here likes me :D!

Jeff, this seems to have been split into two different threads. As the "boss", which one would you prefer us to make nominations in - here, or the one in Contests and Giveaways?

blessings,

Lynn

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Vision, Thanks very much. Nice to know someone on here likes me :D!

Jeff, this seems to have been split into two different threads. As the "boss", which one would you prefer us to make nominations in - here, or the one in Contests and Giveaways?

blessings,

Lynn

PS - Whichever thread it's on, I nominate xspinningisfun - for being such a true encourager.
Into the Feb MOM nominations thread. Thanks. :)