Micah 2:10-12

Micah 2:10-12

KJV 10 Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction. 11 If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying, I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people. 12 I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.

JuliaSmith 10 Arise ye, and go, for this is not the rest: because it was defiled it will destroy, and with a sore destruction. 11 If a man going in the spirit and falsehood, lying, I will drop to thee for wine and for strong drink; and he was the dropping of this people. 12 Gathering, O Jacob, I will gather all of thee; collecting, I will collect the remnant of Israel; together I will set them as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their pasture they shall make noise from man.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

10 We don’t need to truly rest in this world because this world is going to pass away instead we are to take rest in our Lord Jesus Christ. This world is so unclean and God in His time will send the judgment that ends the earth.

11 People cant walk with falsehood and be in the truth, we don’t need to walk in anything but the truth, we shouldn’t spend time sharing lies but tell the truth and share His truth. Wine and strong drink this had been a problem since wine was started the problem of drinking too much.

12 Israel often was put together by God’s hand and sometimes it would be for things like the exile and other times it would be for them to do right by turning to the Lord. We need stand together as a church in the will of the Lord.

Back