Micah 3:1-3

Micah 3:1-3

KJV 1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment? 2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones; 3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.

JuliaSmith 1 And saying, Hear now, ye heads of Jacob, and ye judges of the house of Israel: Is it not for you to know judgment? 2 Hating the good and loving the evil; plucking off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones. 3 And who ate the flesh of my people, and they stripp off their skin from off them; and they brake their bones in pieces, and separated as for the pot, and as flesh in the midst of the kettle.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 We need to listen and read and seek the word of the Lord and seek His will and read the bible. Israel had times of rebelling and seeking God we may as well but it is far better for us to just have a period of seeking the Lord without a period of falling out.

2 We as believers could be said to once love evil or sin but now that we follow Jesus and have the Holy Spirit we are to love good and not love or follow evil, we are to please Him and not please our sinful flesh.

3 They may have turned to cannibalism as a part of pagan worship by child sacrifices, this is something that isn’t done today in most areas.

Back