Micah 4:6-8

Micah 4:6-8

KJV 6 In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; 7And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. 8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

JuliaSmith 6 In that day, says Jehovah, I will assemble her halting, and I will gather her thrust out, and whom I broke in pieces. 7 And I set her halting for a remnant, and her far removed, for a strong nation: and Jehovah reigning over them in mount Zion from now and even to forever. 8 And thou, O tower of the flock, hill of the daughter of Zion, even to thee shall it come, and the first dominion: came the kingdom to the daughter of Jerusalem.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 God loves those that are considered outcasts and Jesus when He was on the earth went to these people and accepted them coming to Him. We should accept them and be used to bring all people to Jesus even those the world considers outcasts.

7 Jesus is going to come again and reign. We as Christians are waiting for Him to take His throne but many are not ready for this day and we should be sharing His Truth with them so that they too could be ready.

8 We are going to be a part of His kingdom and when we came to Jesus in faith we already starting being apart of it and one day we can be apart of it without having our will and without our flesh.

Back