Microsoft says better than Google soon

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Microsoft says better than Google soon

Microsoft says that they will introduce a search engine better than Google in six months in the United States and Britain followed by Europe.

They have been into a lot of testing with live mail, live messenger, msn search etc.

The fight between the giants will be something interesting!! :-k

I am not a fan of Googles big brother tacktics - who needs a corporate giant tracking everything you have ever looked on the web- with all the security overkill on the average citizen and the all the securtiy underkill on immagrants this could easily turn into a police state- I am and always will be a fan of freedom and google and the rest need to stop reading our mail.

I am not a fan of Googles big brother tacktics - who needs a corporate giant tracking everything you have ever looked on the web- with all the security overkill on the average citizen and the all the securtiy underkill on immagrants this could easily turn into a police state- I am and always will be a fan of freedom and google and the rest need to stop reading our mail.

Yes there does seem to be an overkill on "discovering" what it is we do one the web. Everyone wants to give us the best experience but I do think reading e-mail is a bit too much.

You can change the settings you know. I turned mine to the highest security so those images never show up.

-Nate

Back