momof4

Oct 6, 2008
Kitsap, Wa
momof4

I have been on here for about a month but never formally introduced myself yet so here is my intro :)

I am mother to 4 beautiful kids - 4, 6, 9, 11. Currently pursuing a degree in Nursing. Hobbies are gardening with heirloom herbs & veggies, canning as much as possible, crochet, coupon shopping though I don't do as much with that anymore.

I love my kids & my family! Not a perfect person and when I think I am I find out I am not :) There is more about me on my profile, nice to meet you all!

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Apr 22, 2008
GA
Momof4 nice to meet you. Kitsap eh? Hheehehehehehehehahahaha me too
Welcome to our CFS. I know you will like it here. :D Get ready for the rain that's commin.
Well God bless you abundantly! sis
Chili out.:cool:

Sep 28, 2007
Australia
I have been on here for about a month but never formally introduced myself yet so here is my intro :)

I am mother to 4 beautiful kids - 4, 6, 9, 11. Currently pursuing a degree in Nursing. Hobbies are gardening with heirloom herbs & veggies, canning as much as possible, crochet, coupon shopping though I don't do as much with that anymore.

I love my kids & my family! Not a perfect person and when I think I am I find out I am not :) There is more about me on my profile, nice to meet you all!
Hello momof4! I am a Dad of 3 kids - 14,10 and 9 and I have just completed my degree to be a primary school teacher (thats what we are called in Australia anyway). Good luck with everything and I am more than happy to have a chat! :)