Mr. Burns - Welcome to CFS

Mr. Burns - Welcome to the CFS Forum

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again, this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Again. welcome to CFS

Thank you godbe4me!

This looks like a great forum! I have spent a few hours looking around the forum to understand the working and the membership; I have to say, this looks like a cleanly run site. Too many Christian sites nowadays have become lost in their purpose, however, it's refreshing to see this forum has remained clear in its true purpose.

I am a devout Christian since childhood; we all need Christ in our lives, otherwise, there is a void. I enjoy literature, reading, video games and participating in lively debates. The latter I reserve for sites which have looser rules; this, I'm sure, will allow the moderators to breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm moving to Texas next week, therefore, I think some of our times will sync up, especially with our American friends.

I'm off for a browse, but thank you for starting this welcome thread. (y)

Hello Mr. Burns;

Welcome to Christian Forum Site and thank you for your warm introduction.

We look forward to fellowship with you and will be praying for your travels to Texas, which is my birth state (Lubbock, TX)

God bless you, Mr. Burns, and your family.

Hello Mr. Burns;

Welcome to Christian Forum Site and thank you for your warm introduction.

We look forward to fellowship with you and will be praying for your travels to Texas, which is my birth state (Lubbock, TX)

God bless you, Mr. Burns, and your family.
Thank you bobinfaith.
Your prayers are appreciated. I'm moving to San Antonio which is about a 6 hours drive from your home state.

I look forward to seeing you around; also blessing to you and your family too.

Back