Music I Recommend

I agree with Mitspa on this one. I use to listen to heavy metal btw. The vocals and instrumentals are pure anger. Just because the music is disguised with theological lyrics doesn't make it praiseworthy to God. You are falling into the trap of thinking this music is ok when really it isn't.

Brian, that sounds about right. I honestly didn't expect this much crap for posting this type of music. Oh, well.
Lecrae is pretty good if rap is your thing.

I don't like Trip Lee as much as Lecrae but I do like this song.

Hey does this guy have his hand on his private parts? What is that nonsense and in the Name of the Lord? Come on!

I love lecrae's songs. Well the ones I heard. I'm open to different types of music.

That's good. I like Lecrae quite a bit and he seems like a very real person. I even have one of his albums. I'm not much for rap but lecrae has awesome beats.
@Huntingteckel
Hey dude! Check out this one I found today. It was inspired by The Elder Scrolls Online MMO. I heard it and really liked it!
Beauty of Dawn by Maluka
I'll have to check it out tomorrow. For whatever reason I can't open it on my phone. :(

I agree with Mitspa on this one. I use to listen to heavy metal btw. The vocals and instrumentals are pure anger. Just because the music is disguised with theological lyrics doesn't make it praiseworthy to God. You are falling into the trap of thinking this music is ok when really it isn't.

I wouldn't condemn someone for listening to it. There is such a thing as righteous anger. And I would prefer someone listen to that then watch a show like modern family. Nonetheless, the music to me doesn't make sense, but I wouldn't go as far to say its some kind of trap or something.

Memphis May Fire
Just found these guys a couple weeks ago. I think they have a really good sound.

Project 86
These guys sound completely different from album to album. I liked this album. They don't have the rock/rap sound as much.

Dead Poetic
I think these guys broke up, but the albums they did were good. It's more emo sounding but good.

Sent by Ravens
I love this band. Awesome lyrics and a great sound. They don't scream very much at all so It's a bit lighter. They are just a bit harder than Linkin Park.

Nine Lashes
If you like Linkin Park then check this band out. No screaming.

Another song by them

I have likes (including some classical) and dislikes. I prefer the participation side of things (where I'm capable of joining in) and I'm most at home with this sort of thing which I've recorded rather hurriedly.
That sounds really good. I actually just bought a really nice harmonica and I'm learning to play. I love blues and I thought it would be a nice starter intrument. My ultimate goal would be to play the piano/keyboard. I really love the piano. It's my favorite instrument.

I actually just bought a really nice harmonica and I'm learning to play. I love blues and I thought it would be a nice starter intrument. My ultimate goal would be to play the piano/keyboard. I really love the piano. It's my favorite instrument.

Good luck with both.

The closest I come to harmonica these days (and I'm really rusty at it) is the melodeon. They (and anglo concertinas) basically work like harmonicas - just substitute blow and suck for push and pull. Assuming you haven't tried one, if you ever get the chance, give one a go.

Back