Merciful Jesus Released Me from Spiritism
Originally published by Editions Téqui, 2010

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction

Part One…….……………………………….…1

Part Two……….………………………………8

Conclusion……………………………………11

INTRODUCTION

Dear readers, what I want to focus on in this booklet is spiritism. A few years ago, I stepped into a spiritistic center in Marseille, France.

In the first part of this booklet, I will approach spiritism in general and the dangers one can face when practicing it.

In the second part of this booklet, I will tell you about my own experiences.

The primary reason I am writing this is so that everyone who has been involved in spiritism, even only once, may be affected inwardly by these experiences, but can find hope and be freed through the power of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

PART ONE

Spiritism is currently widespread in the world and unfortunately more and more young people adhere to it, whether at home or at school, without really being aware of what they are dealing with, quite simply because nobody warned them about the dangers of these various demonic practices.

Many people told me about their own spiritistic experiences.

Most of them started spinning a glass on a table in order to get answers to various questions they were asking.

Then many of them had other experiences such as the practice of automatic writing, quite simply because they had lost a loved one and they wanted to get in touch with him or her through the mediumship.

Some others also consulted a spiritistic “medium” (i.e., a being who communicates with the powers of hell) so that they could get in touch with a departed parent through the mediumship.

Unfortunately these people who were sincere and honest in their heart (but also experiencing a great suffering in their soul) thought they could actually communicate with their departed ones.

Unfortunately there is no truth here.

Many people do not realize is that the hereafter, which we cannot see while still alive, can be very dangerous for those who have no real knowledge about it; for this world is populated with

angels on one hand, but also with demons on the other hand.

The Catechism of the Catholic Churchteaches us about this.

329 St. Augustine says: “‘Angel’ is the name of their office, not of their nature. If you seek the name of their nature, it is ‘spirit’; if you seek the name of their office, it is ‘angel’: from what they are, ‘spirit,’ from what they do, ‘angel’” (En. in Ps. 103, 1, 15). With their whole beings the angels are servants and messengers of God. Because they “always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven” they are the “mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word” (Matthew 18:10; Psalm 103:20).

330 As purely spiritual creatures angels have intelligence and will: they are personal and immortal creatures, surpassing in perfection all visible creatures, as the splendor of their glory bears witness (Cf. Pius XII, Humani generis; Luke 20:36; Daniel 10:9-12).

331 Christ is the center of the angelic world. They are his angels: “When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him….” (Matthew 25:31). They belong to him because they were created through and for him: “for in him all things were created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him”(Colossians 1:16). They belong to him still more because he has made them messengers of his saving plan: “Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to serve, for the sake of those who are to obtain salvation?” (Hebrews 1:14)

332 Angels have been present since creation and throughout the history of salvation, announcing this salvation from afar or near and serving the accomplishment of the divine plan: they closed the earthly paradise; protected Lot; saved Hagar and her child; stayed Abraham’s hand; communicated the law by their ministry; led the People of God; announced births and callings; and assisted the prophets, just to cite a few examples (Cf. Job 38:7 [where angels are called “sons of God”]; Genesis 3:24; 19; 21: 17; 22:11; Acts 7:53; Exodus 23:20-23; Judges 13; 6:11-24; Isaiah 6:6; 1 Kings 19:5). Finally, the angel Gabriel announced the birth of the Precursor and that of Jesus himself (Luke 1:11, 26).

333 From the Incarnation to the Ascension, the life of the Word incarnate is surrounded by the adoration and service of angels. When God “brings the firstborn into the world, he says: ‘Let all God’s angels worship him’” (Hebrews 1:6). Their song of praise at the birth of Christ has not ceased resounding in the Church’s praise: “Glory to God in the highest!”(Luke 2:14). They protect Jesus in his infancy, serve him in the desert, strengthen him in his agony in the garden, when he could have been saved by them from the hands of his enemies as Israel had been (Cf. Matthew 1:20; 2:13, 19; 4:11; 26:53; Mark 1:13; Luke 22:43; 2 Maccabees 10:29-30; 11:8). Again, it is the angels who “evangelize” by proclaiming the Good News of Christ’s Incarnation and Resurrection (Cf. Luke 2:8-14; Mark 16:5-7). They will be present at Christ’s return, which they will announce, to serve at his judgment (Cf. Acts 1:10-11; Matthew 13:41; 24:31; Luke 12:8-9).

It is important to know that each of us has a guardian angel.

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 336: From its beginning until death human life is surrounded by their watchful care and intercession (Cf. Matthew 18:10; Luke 16:22; Psalms 34:7; 91:10-13; Job 33:23-24; Zechariah 1:12; Tobit 12:12). “Beside each believer stands an angel as protector and shepherd leading him to life”(St. Basil, Adv. Eunomium III, I). Already here on earth the Christian life shares by faith in the blessed company of angels and men united in God.

Dear readers, alongside our friends in heaven, the angels, there are the so-called fallen angels.

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 391: Behind the disobedient choice of our first parents lurks a seductive voice, opposed to God, which makes them fall into death out of envy (Cf. Genesis 3:1-5; Wisdom 2:24). Scripture and the Church’s Tradition see in this being a fallen angel, called “Satan” or the “devil” (John 8:44; Revelation 12:9). The Church teaches that Satan was at first a good angel, made by God: “The devil and the other demons were indeed created naturally good by God, but they became evil by their own doing” (Lateran Council IV [1215]).

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 392: Scripture speaks of a sin of these angels (Cf. 2 Peter 2:4). This “fall” consists in the free choice of these created spirits, who radically and irrevocably rejected God and his reign. We find a reflection of that rebellion in the tempter’s words to our first parents: “You will be like God” (Genesis 3:5). The devil “has sinned from the beginning”; he is “a liar and the father of lies” (1 John 3:8; John 8:44).

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 393: It is the irrevocable character of their choice, and not a defect in the infinite divine mercy, that makes the angels’ sin unforgivable. “There is no repentance for the angels after their fall, just as there is no repentance for men after death” (St. John Damascene, De Fide orth. 2, 4).

In all practices of spiritism, we can only be in contact with a demon (also called a fallen angel as we have seen above).

It is therefore necessary to know that spiritism will never allow us to be in contact with our loved ones who passed away.

Our departed ones are either in heaven, or in purgatory or in hell.

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1023: Those who die in God’s grace and friendship and are perfectly purified live for ever with Christ. They are like God for ever, for they “see him as he is,” face to face (1 John 3:2; cf. 1 Corinthians 13:12; Revelation 22:4) […]

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1030: All who die in God’s grace and friendship, but

still imperfectly purified, are indeed assured of their eternal salvation; but after death they undergo purification, so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven.

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1031: The Church gives the name Purgatory to this

final purification of the elect, which is entirely different from the punishment of the damned.

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1033: We cannot be united with God unless we freely choose to love him. But we cannot love God if we sin gravely against him, against our neighbor or

against ourselves: “He who does not love remains in death. Anyone who hates his brother is a

murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him” (1 John 3:14-15). Our Lord warns us that we shall be separated from him if we fail to meet the serious needs of the poor and the little ones who are his brethren (Cf. Matthew 25:31-46). To die in mortal sin without repenting and accepting God’s merciful love means remaining separated from him for ever by our own free choice. This state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God and the blessed is called “hell.”

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1034: Jesus often speaks of “Gehenna,” of “the unquenchable fire” reserved for those who to the end of their lives refuse to believe and be converted, where both soul and body can be lost (Cf. Matthew 5:22, 29; 10:28; 13:42, 50; Mark 9:43-48).

Now back to those who practiced table-turning, glass-spinning or had contact with demons through mediums, or who were engaged in various spiritistic experiences (whether at home or in spiritistic centers) or used to practice automatic writing, believing in all sincerity their departed ones were communicating with them.

In the above cases, it is important to quickly realize that the demon misled us because we did not obey God’s commandments.

Satan acts like God’s ape. He can take any appearance and imitate any voice. He can therefore take on the appearance of one of your departed parents or imitate his or her voice. You should know that the devil can give us any information about our loved ones, because he knows their past and it is easy to reveal parts of their lives for us to believe that a deceased member of our family is communicating with us.

It is also easy for him to give us some specific information about our lives today, because he knows this since he can see by himself and knows our lives. Nonetheless, he can never reveal the

future of a person because he cannot know what will happen to someone as God created each person with a totally free will.

However, he does whatever he can to make us believe in a so-called future which goes completely against the plan of love God has for us.

All those who have attended or who have taken part in spiritistic sessions should be aware that they have been in contact with evil spirits who came to join them to exploit their curiosity.

The Bible tells us that these evil spirits can be driven out of human bodies through prayer and fasting. It is also necessary to make an appointment with a priest in order to break those hellish links through the power of the sacrament of reconciliation and ask the Church for prayers of liberation.

You know that the Lord gave His Church authority over demons.

The exorcist of the diocese is officially commissioned by the bishop for this service in the Church, and, of course, if you are possessed or tied, it is then necessary to meet him.

Dear readers, spiritism, unfortunately, is widespread throughout the world.

A country like Brazil, where spiritism is widespread, had to open special psychiatric units to accommodate patients who have actually been destroyed by the devil through the practice of spiritism, and many of these patients were healed thanks to their consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Personally, I consecrate myself often to the Heart of our dear heavenly Mother as follows:

CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

MY DEAR CHILD,

GIVE ME YOUR NOTHING,

GIVE ME EVERYTHING.

I LOVE YOU.

I AM YOUR MOTHER

AND I WANT TO LEAD YOU

ON THE WAY TO HEAVEN.

CONSECRATE YOURSELF

TO MY IMMACULATE HEART,

CONSECRATE TO ME

YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR ACTIONS, YOUR DAYS.

I WILL TAKE YOU IN MY ARMS

AND COMFORT YOU.

PROMISE ME TO ALWAYS REMEMBER ME

WHILE PRAYING MY HOLY ROSARY.

DO NOT FORGET ME.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

We should pray to Mary a lot because She can deliver us from any demon by praying the Rosary.

Prayer will be necessary for our deliverance because spiritism gradually removed confidence in God, because we looked elsewhere for what God could have given us, and, gradually, the devil took away prayer and union with God, as responses we received from the devil satisfied us.

We’ve gone astray from God’s divine help and we fell into a snare. Our soul is suffering because we have sinned. It is therefore urgent for us to find God through all the sacraments, through prayer and adoration so as to find peace and joy.

You should know that during confession, it is the Lord Jesus Himself Who is hiding behind the priest, and Who comes to forgive wholeheartedly, so that we may be completely free from

Satan and all demons who infested us because these techniques are not from God.

When one goes to a priest to receive the sacrament of reconciliation, the Lord Jesus will welcome us with His arms wide open, with all His love and His mercy in His divine Heart, and then God is happy because He can save our souls.

After receiving the sacrament of reconciliation, the Lord Jesus invites us then to come to the Eucharist which is truly a sacrament of healing, provided that we first confess our sins and therefore have been washed of every sin.

Only God, Jesus Christ, can completely restore your freedom as children of God.

But for this state of perfect reconciliation with God to be restored, it is necessary to renounce a few things:

First, abandon all spiritistic practices and in case you practiced at home, ask a priest to come and bless your own house; I also recommend that it be consecrates to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.

Then you will have to tear up and throw away all the books and articles that have been used for these various practices, and search for the true light that can only found in the gospels, and live from this light.

When you meet the light of Christ, you want to get closer to Him so much because Jesus is good and merciful.

The Church teaches us that one can communicate with his deceased:

Catechism of the Catholic Church, 958: “Communion with the dead.In full consciousness of this communion of the whole Mystical Body of Jesus Christ, the Church in its pilgrim members, from the very earliest days of the Christian religion, has honored with great respect the memory of the dead; and “because it is a holy and a wholesome thought to pray for the dead that they may be loosed from their sins” she offers her suffrages for them’ (Lumen Gentium 50; cf. 2 Maccabees 12:45). Our prayer for them is capable not only of helping them, but also of making their intercession for us effective.”

When we pray for our loved ones who are either in purgatory or in heaven, then our prayer is never unanswered.

This prayer goes straight to their heart and in turn they intercede with God for us to obtain special graces while we are on earth.

What affects them most is when we have Mass celebrated for their souls and/or when we pray the Rosary for their deliverance.

PART TWO

I wish to share with you in this second part my own experience in spiritism.

About 11 years ago, I went one day to a spiritistic center in France, located in Marseille more precisely.

In this center, I met people who were mediums.

I remember that there is a difference between a medium and a mystic.

A medium is always connected with the powers of hell and a mystic is always in union with God and with all in heaven.

The center consisted of one single room where you could attend various spiritistic teachings. These lessons were given by the person in charge of the place, and this man was a guru who

talked a lot about the spiritist religion founded by Alan Kardec (1804-1869).

According to this enemy of the Catholic faith, the human being is composed of the soul, which is in the physical body through an astral body also called Perispirit through which heavenly spirits

can manifest themselves.

Some mediums perceive these spirits in the form of ectoplasm, whereas some others hear them. It is through the Perispirit that the “disembodied” spirits (i.e., the spirits of the dead) can possess man’s brain or intelligence. Thus, we become a channel, also called a medium.

In this false religion, reincarnation is taught. But the resurrection of the flesh is never mentioned although this is part of our Christian creed.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches us that:

1013 Death is the end of man’s earthly pilgrimage, of the time of grace and mercy which God offers him so as to work out his earthly life in keeping with the divine plan, and to decide his ultimate destiny. When “the single course of our earthly life” is completed (Lumen Gentium 48 #3), we shall not return to other earthly lives: “It is appointed for men to die once” (Hebrews 9:27). There is no “reincarnation” after death.

For several months I attended various conferences about spiritism and various teachings dealing with occult subjects.

One day during a conversation, the guru of the spiritistic center proposed to those present to come and assist, once a week, at a private spiritistic session (a séance) each Wednesday evening.

I attended various spiritualist sessions then for a year.

The mediums present delivered us personal messages or messages for humanity, and we were even contacted by so-called extraterrestrials. These angelic creatures are only fallen angels because they have freely refused to serve God and his purpose. Their choice against God is permanent. They do their utmost to associate man in their rebellion against God.

These very evil fallen beings are careful not to say they are demons, and pretend to be saints like Saint John Vianney, Saint Pio of Pietrelcina, Saint Therese of the Child Jesus, or even for well-known figures.

For a whole year, on Wednesday evening, I listened to all the different messages which were delivered to us by demons of hell. However, at this point, I did not know that I was deceived by

the evil powers.

One day the guru personally offered to me to open my chakras to release myself completely from my so-called past lives.

He opened two of my chakras; respectively, the third eye chakra, which is between the eyebrows, and the heart chakra, which is in the middle of the chest.

Chakras are energy centers located within the spinal column; they are centers of perception and dynamos of Cosmic Energy; the root chakra sits at the bottom of the pelvic floor and

connects the earth energies with the so-called kundalini which needs to be awakened and rise up along the spine, through the Shushumna pathway; and on each side of the central canal – i.e. the Shushumna – the two energies of Ida and Pingala flow – one on the right and one on the left – coursing through the seven intersection points which precisely correspond to the seven main chakras. In fact, there are about 120 chakras.

After opening my energy centers, I fell into a great despair and I fell very ill physically.

I felt the devil was torturing me for everything.

Jesus and Mary gradually helped me to confess my sins and I asked five times to receive the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick in the Catholic Church.

Through these sacraments and the Holy Eucharist, I was able to stand.

Then just before I left the spiritistic center, the Lord Jesus Himself came and gave me a vision of His infinite Mercy.

I saw Merciful Jesus coming to deliver me from eternal damnation, and shortly thereafter the

Lord brought me to the Catholic Church.

Dear readers, always remember what the Scripture tells us in Deuteronomy:

“There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD; and because of these abominable practices the LORD your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the LORD your God” (18:10-13).

CONCLUSION

The Church through her Catechism teaches us that:

2116 All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to “unveil” the future (Cf. Deuteronomy 18:10; Jeremiah 29:8). Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

2117 All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one’s service and have a supernatural power over others – even if this were for the sake of restoring their health – are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful

against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another’s credulity.

Let me finish by thanking Jesus and Mary for saving my soul and releasing me from the clutches of demons.

I am now free in the Holy Spirit and I have been giving many lectures in several countries.

So glory be to God Who resurrected me, and Who has been waiting for the return of all His children who were affected by spiritism, for God loves us all to madness and wants to give us

His life in its fullness.

The greater my sin, the greater God’s mercy for me.

Praise be to Jesus Christ and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Fabienne GUERRERO

http://fabienne.guerrero.free.fr

Back