My Disney Skills

Nice Polly! Drawing seems simple but it is so difficult to get something that looks right!

You did well with the green.

Well, I have a drawing hobby, and one day I decided to draw a Disney version of myself. It almost worked though... And I don't know how to draw shadows, but these eyes are quite Disney though.

What do you think? :3

I had to upload it here because the image linking doesn't work now.
What program did you use?

Man. I need a capacitive pen for my tablet! The only apps available for my tablet that I like are Microsoft paint, sketchbook and sketchables. I wish they would make Corel paint and artrage available.

Well, I have a drawing hobby, and one day I decided to draw a Disney version of myself. It almost worked though... And I don't know how to draw shadows, but these eyes are quite Disney though.

What do you think? :3
Very good.

I'm pretty inept myself. Sometimes I can make very minor changes to something but usually although I can see I'm going wrong, I can't see how to correct my mistakes. I'd be quite capable of doing what the person in this did...

---
Software wise and broadening things a little. I'm on Linux and the 2 most useful bits of software for dealing with images I've found are GIMP (which I mostly just use for changing contrast, resizing, etc. of photos but it can do loads more) and ImageMagick although I think that's perhaps more useful for batch work or (as I did when I ran a web site that could make music scores from abc on the fly - the php script called it to trim white space) automated processes.