My heart is SO heavy and I feel like my spirit is grieving... please help

My heart is SO heavy and I feel like my spirit is grieving... please help

Recently I have just been hearing some terrible news about a Sister in my church. The lord has warned her several times and even gave her a dream twice about what is going to happen to her if she dosent turn to him. I have been trying to encourage her in the lord and for a time she was doing well. She even went as far to say she was working on being saved. All of a sudden this past friday she has gotten back with this guy who the lord in the dream warned her about! Her mom has just kept calling me updating her on whats what and I am just SO GRIEVED! Tears just came to my eyes while I was talking to her mother and I just has an uge urge to call the youth together to pray this upcomming thursday. I personally just can't stop thinking about her I am so afraid for her. It seems like she has no fear of God and to me that is so scarry! How can you not fear God!!

Please give me any advice on what to say to her!!! I am just so scared! I have been praying non-stop...anyone who knows the word of prayer please pray for Sis. Jasmina! She has not much time left...I can just feel that in my spirit! The time is of the essence!:groupray:

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Sister, don't let fear and the unknown rule your life.
Prayer is our only real power in a situation like this.

I have a feeling that at this point all your words to your friend will fall on deaf ears.
That is where she is at in her life right now.

Sometimes our loved ones make bad choices that scare us and worry us sick.
But they are HER choices and no matter how upset you are you cannot make the choices for her.

This is coming from a mother of 8 children!

Pray for God's protection on her and DON'T panic!

Put all your energy into faith in God's promise, instead.
And I will pray!

Love, Violet

All we can do for anyone is speak the powerful word of God to them. The Holy Spirit will do the work. Quote scripture and trust the Lord to be efficient and active. He makes it clear to us that he does his work without laziness. He is about his business, always.

Also pray continually about everything. Ask other people to pray. The people that have been praying for me have been most helpful. Trust that the Lord doesn't do his business the way we humans do business: half-heartedly and inefficiently. Our Lord hears and answers our every prayer, just not necessarily the way we desire it.

Believe and pray.

Jesus is Lord and we will be praying for you and your sister JesusReignsForever- many blessings on you both- Larry

Sister, don't let fear and the unknown rule your life.
Prayer is our only real power in a situation like this.

I have a feeling that at this point all your words to your friend will fall on deaf ears.
That is where she is at in her life right now.

Sometimes our loved ones make bad choices that scare us and worry us sick.
But they are HER choices and no matter how upset you are you cannot make the choices for her.

This is coming from a mother of 8 children!

Pray for God's protection on her and DON'T panic!

Put all your energy into faith in God's promise, instead.
And I will pray!

Love, Violet
All I can say is I second Violet! I love your advice Violet! It's so right, in my opinion!

Laura

Thank You!

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Thank you so much VIOLET!!:) I have prayed for her and left her in God's hand...and this morning I have decided not to worry about her anymore. She is in Gods hands and God just have you will. I have to worry about my own salvation not everyone elses!

Thanks you so much..right now I am just trying to rebuild myself that episode took a lot out of me! whew! I am staying grounded in the word and I will not let the devil discourage me.

Again THANKS EVERYONE!
Much LOVE
Caresse:groupray:

Hello JesusReignsForever. :)

The advice the others have given to you is exellent. I am glad to hear you are relieved of this burden.
One last thing: Remember, God has a plan for everyone's life. He is always in control. If she is meant to come to the Lord, then she will. Be assured that everything happens for a reason.

~Don't look down on yourself~

Back