My own theories about the universe

Well, I think Peter and Paul both speak spiritually and symbolically.
The new heaven and earth they both agreed on. The New Covenant in Christ would and did take the place of the old law of sin and death.
Jesus said that nothing would drop from the old law until all was fulfilled. And of course, we received a kingdom that things were shaken out of from the old law.

Hello harriet;

Good post and the reason why is because I never looked at it deeply, of Peter and Paul speaking symbolically. Spiritually, yes, but symbolically, now that I think of it, yes;

Because in my understanding Christianity was still the new and different Way of Christ. What I'm saying is, I'm sure in their early fellowships they mixed in the traditions, customs and even symbolic way of thought in their discussions. It wasn't just the study of God.

I feel the Christian discussions we have today and our here and now times are quite different since the early church.

We who are studying the Scriptures, should never limit the Bible. There is always something new to learn.

God bless you, harriet, and your family.

I like the term 'dummy run' makes me chuckle. But the implications of that term are exciting. If this is the dummy run what does reality look like?
But it also begs the question, what is the value in a dummy run for we know an omniscient God has a purpose in everything, or He wouldn't be omniscient.
God bless you Lanolin
Ok I think it's like a rehearsal before the real live perfomance, so you can get things a bit wrong and practice before the show where you need to be word perfect with the script and all the choreography has to be right and then it's showtime.

I mean we all know people don't perform on stage without some kind of rehearsal even if it's just a read through.

Back