My Testimony Born Of Water And Spirit

I’m a nobody, when I was a baby, I was baptised with water.

King James Bible 2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

When I started reading the holy bible, my spirit was gently awakened in me, and my eyes and ears were open just a fraction.

After The Holy Spirit was convicting me of my sins, as I was praying, I wept with grief. Every time I sinned, I offended God. I was so ashamed of myself for what I had done, and for the way I had treated other people in the past. I wept so much I was exhausted.

God changed my heart. And has given me a new heart of flesh.

King James Bible Ezekiel 36:26,

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

Now I am no longer selfish,

I am no longer a lover of money.

I am no longer a liar.

I am no longer a thief.

I have stopped using people to my advantage.

I am no longer spiteful towards others people.

I am no sarcastic towards others.

I am no longer rude towards others…

I no longer do my will; I only do Gods will; what he has commanded me to do for him.

King James Bible Matthew 3:11For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. King James Bible 1 Peter 1:1Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

King James Bible Matthew 3:11

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and
with fire:

Back