Complete/Actioned Name Change.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Rooted with OD..... not to be mistaken with Oz... Hahaha.
The name ROOTED is good.... but don't be surprised if people come to you with their PLANT
problems.

You will get to meet the Panda.... He is wonderful.... but he doesn't hang out in the Garage.
He's the QUIET type.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Rooted with OD..... not to be mistaken with Oz... Hahaha.
The name ROOTED is good.... but don't be surprised if people come to you with their PLANT
problems.

You will get to meet the Panda.... He is wonderful.... but he doesn't hang out in the Garage.
He's the QUIET type.
Thats OK , back in the 1990's we owned a landscape company. I feel old when I see how much stuff I fit in my life and did.
When I was a kid we actually built a small lawn care company. We would take Jade plants and plant clipping graft and sell them to our customers.
I can still recall tying my Lawnmower to the seat on my bike pulling it down the road. We were mowing lawns for about 5.00 front and back.
We also would get junk bikes and repair and sell them. But that was before parents divorced. My Goal at the time was to be a Geologist.
Oh well gees you didn't ask for a life story................. Yes plant questions are fine too :)

Hi there is there a way to change my display name. When I first joined the words fit, But now it says Rooted with G OD with the space
Its long anyways LOL.
And Everyone has began calling me Rooted in replies. If I can Id like it changed to Rooted?
Thank you for the help
Rooted :)

Hello RootedWithGod;

A request report was sent in for you. Please pray if you want to shorten your display name or change it completely.

Pastor Gary or Panda will be in touch with you soon.

God bless you, brother.

Hello RootedWithGod;

A request report was sent in for you. Please pray if you want to shorten your display name or change it completely.

Pastor Gary or Panda will be in touch with you soon.

God bless you, brother.
Thank You Bob, I actually am considering a completely different one. Having been very disappointed in many groups I have tried.
I wanted to be more incognito. But now it feels weird to be called Rooted. Id actually prefer to use part of my real name.
But will wait to hear from the them. I have been praying as well. And think I have a good idea what would fit. If they allow it.

Thank you as always.

We can change things for you, but please make a decision on exactly what you want it changed to and post your decision in this thread, because once it is changed, you will have to use that new username to log in. Thanks.

`

We can change things for you, but please make a decision on exactly what you want it changed to and post your decision in this thread, because once it is changed, you will have to use that new username to log in. Thanks.

`
PaulisSaved is what I would like to choose please.
I prayed about how to implement the who I am. Paul is Saved is what I would say to another Brother or sister in Christ.
Its my greatest value I have. It also reflects the Good news, that I am saved.

So please when reviewed by ( Panda ) please create PaulisSaved one word as shown if it fits as its needed for the program used.

Thank you

Paul

I usually check into those areas when I see. a particular user or topic get reported multiple times just to see what's going on, or if I'm just checking on things in general.
Oh my goodness... the thought of someone REPORTING a post in the Garage...

Which thread would you like to report? The GARAGE
What is the problem? There are snails all over the place and I spotted a MOOSE sitting in a chair under a picture of a moose. Oh my goodness.... I missed the best part so I am editing this...... the moose was eating peanut butter cups and drinking fizzy drinks.

HAHAHAHAHA..... and still HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

What is the problem? There are snails all over the place and I spotted a MOOSE siting in a chair under a picture of a moose. Oh my goodness.... I missed the best part so I am editing this...... the moose was eating peanut butter cups and drinking fizzy drinks.

šŸ¤£ OK I need this laugh wow. Some times I wonder what ppl must think. I know my dog wonders why I am laughing.

GOD created humor very thankful for that,.

What is the problem? There are snails all over the place and I spotted a MOOSE sitting in a chair under a picture of a moose. Oh my goodness.... I missed the best part so I am editing this...... the moose was eating peanut butter cups and drinking fizzy drinks.

I'll take care of the snails, but if there's a moose involved, I'm out! You'll need a totally different kind of bear for that.

Back