Napthali!

Daniels

Inactive
Napthali!

Naphtali which means 'wrestling',

Rachel, the wife of Jacob, was without children for many years. Therefore she gave Bilhah her servant to be Jacob's wife.Bilhah's second son named Naphtali.

The Blessings of Naphtali.

Just before his death Moses the man of God blessed the tribes of Israel.

We are spiritual Israel and we can claim these blessings by faith.

Dt 23:23 And of Naphtali he said: "O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, And full of the blessing of the LORD, Possess the west and the south."

1. A hind let loose.

Gn 49:21 "Naphtali [is] a deer let loose; He uses beautiful words.

While blessing his children, Jacob said that Naphtali would be like hind let loose.

We should be like a hind.

II Sam 22:34 He makes my feet like the [feet] of deer, and sets me on my high places.

The hind is beautiful animal.

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains Are the feet of him who brings good news, Who proclaims peace, Who brings glad tidings of good [things], Who proclaims salvation, Who says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Our beauty is the beauty of the soul.

II.He giveth goodly words.

Gn 49: 21 "Naphtali [is] a deer let loose; He uses beautiful words.

The ability to speak words of blessing and kindness is also a gift.

Col 4:6 [Let] your speech always [be] with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

III. You will be satisfied with favor.

Dt 33:23 And of Naphtali he said: "O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, And full of the blessing of the LORD, Possess the west and the south."

There are many rich people in this world .But they are nervous, unhappy and dissatisfied.

Prov 12: 2 A good [man] obtains favor from the LORD, But a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.

Prov 19: 12 The king's wrath [is] like the roaring of a lion, But his favor [is] like dew on the grass.

God wants us to enjoy all the blessings that were promised to Naphtali.

:jesus-sign::jesus-cross::groupray:

Back