Neat site

Indeed, they have helped my studies on several occasions.

New Website For Calvary Chapel Emanuel

I am still trying to update the websites information to its current date, but so what do you guys think of it? anything on where i can improve it? Although i dont know much about coding so there might be some things that i did wrong
tongue.gif

Calvery Chapel Emanuel

I am still trying to update the websites information to its current date, but so what do you guys think of it? anything on where i can improve it? Although i dont know much about coding so there might be some things that i did wrong
tongue.gif

Calvery Chapel Emanuel

I think you did a good job as far as a clear layout and clean and simple design. I looked at the source code for your page and you may want to ad meta tags between your <head> and </head> section. These can be added so that the search engines can find you more easily. This would be where you place a description and keywords for your site. For example it may look like this:

<meta name="description" content="Calvary Chapel Emanuel, a church in Orange County, California. " />
<meta name="keywords" content="Calvary Chapel Emanuel, Orange county church, Spanish speaking church CA" />

If you need any other help with code, just let me know :)

Back