Need help with business ideas!

May 15, 2015
I need some business ideas please! I have been thinking long and hard but so far nothing I come up with is feasible. I have a science/health background and so I was thinking about a lab. However, start up could be costly.

The youth where I live have nothing to do since its a small community so I was also thinking about maybe something for the youth as well. Any ideas?:)

Aug 19, 2014
Australia
I need some business ideas please! I have been thinking long and hard but so far nothing I come up with is feasible. I have a science/health background and so I was thinking about a lab. However, start up could be costly.

The youth where I live have nothing to do since its a small community so I was also thinking about maybe something for the youth as well. Any ideas?:)
Ask God for Wisdom, He gives freely.
The number one business to be in is food, everyone has to eat. So you have to find a food business, or whatever you decide to do, that has less competition.
Competition is only good for consumers cause it causes a glut of product and drives the price down, while at the same time
forcing each business to find an edge over its competitors.
Since your in health maybe a health products distributor?
or if you can combine science and health and come up with an innovative new idea? even applied to current stuff.
however you have no money.

When I was young, so long long ago,
I would enjoy visiting the church coffee shop on a Friday night,
the coffee was free, there were candles on the tables,
and someone from the group would play a guitar or perform a song,
it was a good social break the ice thing...and admittedly I only went there to meet girls.

May 15, 2015
Ask God for Wisdom, He gives freely.
The number one business to be in is food, everyone has to eat. So you have to find a food business, or whatever you decide to do, that has less competition.
Competition is only good for consumers cause it causes a glut of product and drives the price down, while at the same time
forcing each business to find an edge over its competitors.
Since your in health maybe a health products distributor?
or if you can combine science and health and come up with an innovative new idea? even applied to current stuff.
however you have no money.

When I was young, so long long ago,
I would enjoy visiting the church coffee shop on a Friday night,
the coffee was free, there were candles on the tables,
and someone from the group would play a guitar or perform a song,
it was a good social break the ice thing...and admittedly I only went there to meet girls.
:ROFLMAO: @"and admittedly I only went there to meet girls" love the honesty. Thanks for the advice, I do need to pray on it some more!

Amens/Likes: Cturtle