NEW AGAIN, AGAIN...

biggrin.png
After about 7000 posts on the now disbanded PROPHECY TALK forum, and several months time...I am now out perusing. Hi everyone!

Wow I didn't know they had a prophecy section, thats SOOOO neat ^-^ , even though I'm not a prophet, its nice to see what msgs God gives people.... well Im pancakes.. and I hope you have a good time here :)

:D After about 7000 posts on the now disbanded PROPHECY TALK forum, and several months time...I am now out perusing. Hi everyone!

welcome130.gif

Hi Scott! After a long hiatus I'm back to this site. I'm a more active member at another Christian forum site, but the place doesn't feel like home any more and there's been too many changes--- and too many new faces because many of the old members have left. Anyways, hope you enjoy this site :)

Hi Scott...I'm new too(Just joined on Sunday) and the environment seems cool so far and I'm glad because like others I haven't had good experiences at other forums!

:D After about 7000 posts on the now disbanded PROPHECY TALK forum, and several months time...I am now out perusing. Hi everyone!

Scott all the old family from P.T. is now at Deb's new "PROPHECY TALK ON FACEBOOK 2011," come on over and visit for awhile.

Y'shua friend. Shalom!

Chili, It use to be a web-sight called Prophesy Talk that no longer exists. There were many good Christian brothers and sisters to be found there, but there also joined some wolves in sheep's clothing which caused much discourse and harm. G-d bless!

Shalom!

Chili, It use to be a web-sight called Prophesy Talk that no longer exists. There were many good Christian brothers and sisters to be found there, but there also joined some wolves in sheep's clothing which caused much discourse and harm. G-d bless!

Shalom!
O OK i used to belong to a site called Positive Thoughts that was a christian site that went and fizzled out bot 6 yrs ago. Yes there were also many good loving caring Christians there that have now spread to FB and else where. A couple have came here even including PreciousPuppy.

God Bless you
I thought you n me were on to something here hehehe

Chili out.

Back