New Changes at Christian Forum Site

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello CFS staff and family;

I have to admit the previous look was nice and took no time to adjust to the new look. I noticed it's easy to navigate and not a lot of glitter or clutter.

Thank you for the hard work that went into the new design, as well as the "security".

One question. When we log on and see the "robots" are they in anyway a threat to security? Just curious.

God bless you all and your families. Thank you!

Fish Catcher Jim

Inactive
Feb 7, 2015
Hello CFS staff and family;
Thank you for the hard work that went into the new design, as well as the "security".

One question. When we log on and see the "robots" are they in anyway a threat to security? Just curious.

God bless you all and your families. Thank you!
Robots are little spies sent forth from within the world of search engines to gather key information that directs people to a site when they use their search engine.

Quite Harmless for the most part unless you happen to step one or trip over it.
Hope this helps
Blessings

Jan 10, 2018
Midwest
I was locked out of the forum for 3 or 4 days before Cturtle help me get back online. [Thank you again Cturtle] I wonder if we may have inadvertently lost members frustrated with the inability to log on having a similar problem to mine. There seemed to be less activity once I got back on.

Fish Catcher Jim

Inactive
Feb 7, 2015
I was locked out of the forum for 3 or 4 days before Cturtle help me get back online. [Thank you again Cturtle] I wonder if we may have inadvertently lost members frustrated with the inability to log on having a similar problem to mine. There seemed to be less activity once I got back on.
From what I understand that issue has been fixed