New Comer

Hi everyone. My name is Rand Sutor. I was Born-again when I was 27. I've learned to walk with the Lord by the foundation of HIs Word and by obedience to the Holy Ghost. I've learned much about walking in the Spirit as my studies are frequented by the Holy Spirit leading me in the Word of God. In order to let our light so shine before men we must be led by the Spirit otherwise we will no longer be peculiar to this world, but will be in sync with it. Jesus Christ is Lord, Amen!

Hi everyone. My name is Rand Sutor. I was Born-again when I was 27. I've learned to walk with the Lord by the foundation of HIs Word and by obedience to the Holy Ghost. I've learned much about walking in the Spirit as my studies are frequented by the Holy Spirit leading me in the Word of God. In order to let our light so shine before men we must be led by the Spirit otherwise we will no longer be peculiar to this world, but will be in sync with it. Jesus Christ is Lord, Amen!

Welcome to cfs Rand
I am sure it's a blessing for us all having you here as a part if the cfs family.
Looking forward to fellowship with you in the future.

As you look around the forum I ask that you would read over the following and familiarize yourself with the following.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum.

This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here at cfs.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what ever we can to help you get things resolved.

Again welcome
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome! :D

Back