New member here

Jan 14, 2011
Hello everyone. I have been looking around your forum and am very excited to have found it. I am a new member here. Recently I was laid off so in addition to searching the job boards I have been searching for places that will encourage me in my daily walk.

Thanks!

Nov 21, 2009
New York
Hello everyone. I have been looking around your forum and am very excited to have found it. I am a new member here. Recently I was laid off so in addition to searching the job boards I have been searching for places that will encourage me in my daily walk.

Thanks!
Hey Michael :)
Welcome to the forums!

Dear God, thanks for Michael! I know you have wonderful plans for him! Even though he was laid off, You are still in control and I believe that you will provide him a job! God, I pray that the job will be something that Michael enjoys! In Your name, AMEN!

Reactions: RGSpiritwalker
Jan 14, 2011
Hey Michael :)
Welcome to the forums!

Dear God, thanks for Michael! I know you have wonderful plans for him! Even though he was laid off, You are still in control and I believe that you will provide him a job! God, I pray that the job will be something that Michael enjoys! In Your name, AMEN!
wow! Thanks very much. We were in the planning stages of a new business, but I was hoping for about 5 more months of employment before we actually launched. I am hoping to find enough freelance writing jobs that I can make up the loss for a period of time to allow us to get the business off the ground. Appreciate the encouragement.

Michael

Reactions: RGSpiritwalker
Jan 31, 2011
God bless you and welcome to the site! Hope you make tons of new friends and grow closer to God!

Jan 14, 2011
Well, I found a new job and just finished my first full week. It is a challenging position and I think I fit in well. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes.

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Apr 22, 2008
GA
I humbly welcome you Michael to CFS. We have a lot to offer in God's word and friendly people to have fun with and learn. I hope you will stik around and join the family of Christ Jesus :)

Chili out

Nov 3, 2007
Australia
Welcome Michael!

Good to hear you found a job...Im also looking for job, just had an interview today so will see what happens :D

Take it easy
Jake