New Member Here!

Hi, this will be my first Christian forum that I've been part of.

I'm a young Christian who still has some things to fix, but with God, all things are possible.

I hope to talk and discuss on some topics. God bless.

Welcome. Just a word of caution: pray before accepting anything anyone says. The Holy Spirit will teach you what is truth, men won't. Just because this is a "Christian" forum, not everyone on here is Christian and those that are, some may not be actually following Christ. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

My username means that I (Roy) is no longer doing what other people or the Devil wants me to do, that im no longer a slave of sin even thought I'm currently battling some stuff.

It's incredible how God is working on my life, slowly changing my manners and practices. To God be the Glory!

We all battle... it's part of Romans 7. Just remember verse 25:

Romans 7:25 (KJV)
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

My username means that I (Roy) is no longer doing what other people or the Devil wants me to do, that im no longer a slave of sin even thought I'm currently battling some stuff.

It's incredible how God is working on my life, slowly changing my manners and practices. To God be the Glory!
I thought that is what you meant. That is why I love your username. I don't watch t.v. or movies so I wouldn't know about the other thing.