New Timeline

Here’s a little study I did after reading Hosea 6:2.

Hosea 6:2 KJV After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2 Peter 3:8 KJV But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

In searching the tetrad blood moons (my study: http://abdicate.net/blog/?p=410) and when they happened, I found the start of the “2 days”: the first set of blood moons happened in 80BC-79BC when the Romans defeated the Maccabees. Later Alexander Jannaeus rose up to push them out and united Israel. He died and his wife took over as queen (only the second in Israel’s history). The next set of blood moons happened and it was 3 consecutive years 72-70BC. When she died, 3 years later, in 67BC her sons fought for five years over who should have power. They chose to ask Pompey to settle the matter and he did by conquering them and putting them under Roman rule again. Israel lost their independence in 63BC until 1948!

• -63(BC)+2000 years (2 “days”) (add +1 year for no year zero when transitioning from BC to AD) = 1938
  • 1938 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938) the Nazi’s invaded the Sudetenland and voided all Jewish passports. 11 months later WWII started ending with the birth of Israel and the death of 20 million people of which 6 million were Jews.
1938 = the end of 2000 years (2 days)

Isaiah 66:8 KJV Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

In 1948 Israel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel) was born in a day by U.N. resolution 181! So “in” the third day Jesus will come… We’re in the third day right now. With the other timelines, the headlines of online news compared to Matthew 24, time is very short!​

Can you explain the 6,000 yr timeline theory as put out as fact, please?
PS - I agree we are in the 3rd day.

It comes from Jewish tradition as it is implied in the week of Creation, God worked 6 days and rested on the 7th, and the last 1000 years is ruled by Jesus Himself. The Jews get the idea from there being only 6 Alefs in Genesis 1:1. Alef is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet and holds the numeric value of one and one thousand. With 1 Peter 3:12 stating:

2 Peter 3:8 (KJV) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

from Psalms

Psalms 90:4 (KJV) For a thousand years in thy sight [are but] as yesterday when it is past, and [as] a watch in the night.

You now get this idea from Jewish tradition into the New Testament.

Revelation 20:4-6 (KJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection. Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

To my astonishment I found that Jesus started His ministry at the end of the 4000th year from Creation. I hope this helps :)

I don't have a problem with the 2,000 yrs. after Christ - How is the 4,000 yrs arrived at? There are flood myths all over the globe from different civilizations - I think that many have estimated that the melting at the poles could have caused these flood myths and this melting took place 12,000 yrs. ago. I mentioned on another thread that Gobeckli Tepe is dated to 11,000 yrs ago. The Chavez Cave, also discovered in 1994, is dated to 30,000 yrs ago, with more beautiful then usual cave paintings, with a human hand, outlined in red. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11931869). Also, they believe they have found the ancient city of Dwarka, underwater, off the coast of India (Krishna's capital city) estimated to be 12,000 yrs old at least. (
)

Last edited:
Rofl - I wasn't planning to post a video but rather a link and not that one! Turns out Hancock discounts the Dwarka find as middle ages. He is all over the place with speculation tho on other places in India. Sorry - skip Dwarka.

Lord Krishna???
Who is that?

Isn't it possible that things are dated a certain age but that doesn't prove how long they've been in existence? Only God knows for sure.

4000 years date was arrived at via the Scriptures. You can read the entire Chronology here http://abdicate.net/book.aspx

200 pages? Rofl - it will take me awhile but that doesn't help explain the dates outside 6,000.

AllieWi (hey - waving) - that was kinda my point. People seem to be throwing the 6,000 yrs old mankind around as fact and I don't agree with it. I will have to read Abdicates book to see how scripture gives a timeline in line with this but I'm still going to assume it is Abdicates interpetation of scripture - and that it doesn't include dates that have been discovered in the last 15 years. People have been throwing around dates like when Moses and the exodus took place and they don't even have the right Pharoah. They have actually looked for Pharoah's army under the Red Sea, to no avail. Now they are saying it was the Reed Sea. From Adam to Noah took at least 1,000 yrs. but I don't see a way to say when that 1,000 years took place. Alot of scholars are now saying that the ice caps melted around 12,000 yrs. ago (Dwarka being one of those cities flooded away) but I'm not sure how they arrive at that number. I was hoping someone could explain it to me. Finding Dwarka, to the Hindu's, would be like Jews and Christians finding the ark of the covenant. I mentioned Dwarka in my other post without realizing that they hadn't actually found the ancient Dwarka of Krishna. It would have to be more than 70 feet out into the Bay.

I welcome your thoughts on the book. I put everything into an Excel spreadsheet so I could track the flow of time. Keep in mind that I am counting from year zero forward, not 2014 backwards. 2014 = 5990 from creation. Also keep in mind that to reject any scripture to fit the historical beliefs only makes the data false. I'm not trying to set any date for the return of Christ. As you'll see from the narrative, I was trying to prove or disprove a comment from another book I read. After disproving it an "updated" version of the book was released. They still didn't get it right.

As to science, they do not accept the Scriptures as the word of God - a lot of Christians don't either. Nevertheless, scientists say that the Colorado River carved out the Grand Canyon over millions of years. Scientists cannot negate that a mini-Grand Canyon formed over a few days when Mt. St. Helen erupted. Man vs. Scripture, I choose the scriptures.

I'm only on the Intro - so far. There's a whole lotta things that apply to another thread (cough) :). I like what you say about self-righteousness and your comments on the law, is agree, agree, agree. I must say, tho, I neither feel like a prisoner in Christ or a sheep, for that matter. I get what you mean, tho. I trust in the Lord with joy.

Huh? on the Mt.St. Helen's - the Grand Canyon has it's very own super volcano (last believed to have erupted 600,000 yrs. ago). St. Helen's will seem like a puff compared to if the Grand Canyon ever blows again.

Last edited:
200 pages? Rofl - it will take me awhile but that doesn't help explain the dates outside 6,000.

AllieWi (hey - waving) - that was kinda my point. People seem to be throwing the 6,000 yrs old mankind around as fact and I don't agree with it. I will have to read Abdicates book to see how scripture gives a timeline in line with this but I'm still going to assume it is Abdicates interpetation of scripture - and that it doesn't include dates that have been discovered in the last 15 years. People have been throwing around dates like when Moses and the exodus took place and they don't even have the right Pharoah. They have actually looked for Pharoah's army under the Red Sea, to no avail. Now they are saying it was the Reed Sea. From Adam to Noah took at least 1,000 yrs. but I don't see a way to say when that 1,000 years took place. Alot of scholars are now saying that the ice caps melted around 12,000 yrs. ago (Dwarka being one of those cities flooded away) but I'm not sure how they arrive at that number. I was hoping someone could explain it to me. Finding Dwarka, to the Hindu's, would be like Jews and Christians finding the ark of the covenant. I mentioned Dwarka in my other post without realizing that they hadn't actually found the ancient Dwarka of Krishna. It would have to be more than 70 feet out into the Bay.

Lol you're awesome. I am intrigued by abdicates book-- I want to read it but I hope I can follow.

Lol you're awesome. I am intrigued by abdicates book-- I want to read it but I hope I can follow.

Well - it is complicated, IMO. Right off the bat, I have said in several threads Noah was 20th generation and 19 patriarchs all lived at same time (dang bad memory!!!!!) but 10 is correct and I have to go back to the begats again (sigh) because memory was bad in one other area.
So far - I am confused about the calendar thing - it says that Jewish and Christian timelines were adopted much after the resurrection of Christ. I don't see that converting calendars to todays time makes the dates either accurate or correct but I am only on page 25.

Regardless of timelines, I am excited by what you say. For whatever reason, I stopped running the Patriarch's timelines against each other at the time of the flood. Knowing that Noah outlived Abraham, surprised me, but also answered a kinda of unspoken question I had. I had the impression that Abraham just popped up after a long time, believing in God. I see now that he would have had the connection to Noah, all along - his advice and wisdom. I think this is important because Christ says His second coming is preceded by times like Noah. You will note that with the exception of Enoch - all Patriarchs were taken by mortal death before the flood. And frankly, what happened with Enoch is largely unexplained. I would hope and pray there is a rapture but I do not feel that is part of God's Plan - in this I hope I am wrong. I also agree that God shortened life spans for the same reason - length of time increases chances of multiplying sin/evil to fall off the way back to God. I also agree that God removed us from Eden to stop humanity from eating of the tree of life, the strength of which lasted thru generations from Adam to Abraham - finally to David, where it was 70-80 years. Back to your book. :)

I said "Knowing that Noah outlived Abraham, surprised me, but also answered a kinda of unspoken question I had." I meant Shem outlived Abraham and Noah didn't die until he was 58. I was too late to edit.

Silk: I'm glad you're enjoying the book. If you have any suggestions I'd like to know them too. Though I wrote it, I'll be the first to tell you I'm not a writer. :)

KingJ: Thanks for your comment, however my study is biblical based and not historically based.

4000 bc is the most common view and agrees with the Masoretic and Samaritan versions of Gen 5. However the Septuagint puts the earth at around 5500 bc. An interesting read: http://www.borderofinsanity.com/hosted/genesis-5-analysis.pdf.

I read the link you posted, King J, and I understood what the author was saying, when my eyes weren't crossing - but the "true" ages of pre-flood Patriarchs makes confusing the events depicted and doesn't explain the now greater ages of those down to Abraham. And Sarah was 90 when she had Issac. Here's the table listed in the link:

Son Born Total Life
Adam 23.0 81.2
Seth 20.5 79.2
Enosh 19.0 78.5
Kenan 17.0 79.0
Mahalalel 16.5 77.5

Jared 16.2 84.2
Enoch 16.5 36.5
Methuselah 16.7 84.9
Lamech 18.8 63.3
Noah ca. 33.0 83.0
Table IV

I read the link you posted, King J, and I understood what the author was saying, when my eyes weren't crossing - but the "true" ages of pre-flood Patriarchs makes confusing the events depicted and doesn't explain the now greater ages of those down to Abraham. And Sarah was 90 when she had Issac. Here's the table listed in the link:

Son Born Total Life
Adam 23.0 81.2
Seth 20.5 79.2
Enosh 19.0 78.5
Kenan 17.0 79.0
Mahalalel 16.5 77.5

Jared 16.2 84.2
Enoch 16.5 36.5
Methuselah 16.7 84.9
Lamech 18.8 63.3
Noah ca. 33.0 83.0
Table IV
Are you trying to tie back to 4000 / 5500 bc?

Are you trying to tie back to 4000 / 5500 bc?

Not sure what you mean? Admittedly, I am reading a timeline by Abdicate - 2014 from Jesus to now - so, he posits that it was 4,000 yrs from creation to Jesus but beyond these specific dates, if Noah had to build that ark with no one but pre teen sons to help, I don't see Noah being ready for the flood, in say, a year, nor would the sons be married. The link says Noah had 1st? son at age 33 and the flood happened at age 48.

Back