New to the Forum

New to the Forum

Hey Everyone,

I'm new here, so BIG HELLO to you all :D

A bit about me, well I'm from Scotland, I was saved back in 92 when I was very young (probably too young to understand the true Grace of the Lord), I strayed from my faith for a number of years, but thankfully the Lord has called upon me again.

I'm still trying to find my feet again so do struggle from time to time, and get lost regular within scripture.

I am so glad that I have found this site and I hope you wont mind when I struggle. :)

Look forward to speaking with you all!

Thank you for the kind welcome!

godbe4me: Thank you for the links, the 2nd one isn't working, could you send to me again? thanks in advance.

Welcome to the CFS family CL!!!
My wife has a small heard of cats and can't seem to resist even a single stray!!!:p:):D

th78-Cat-1WELCOMECAT.gif

Welcome Cat Lover. This is a wonderful Christian forum, filled with great Christians, from whom I've learned a lot. I think you'll love it here.

Looking forward to hearing from you agan.

Try these links Cat Lover and enjoy the forum!

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site

Cheri

So you dodged a bullet!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We have 4 in the house one of which is my daughters cat. His name is "Teeny Little Superguy" (Teeny for short)! When Jen got him he was so little she had to feed him with a syringe. Now he looks like a mountain lion and weights well over 30 pounds. He likes to crawl up on my chest when I am in the recliner and rub in my beard- talk about a lap full!!!
We have 3 more outdoor cats on of which was a stay who came our way about 10 years ago. We brought him to the Vet and were told "this cat is OOOLLLdddd!!!":D. That was a decade ago and he is still with us.:)

Welcome Cat Lover. This is a wonderful Christian forum, filled with great Christians, from whom I've learned a lot. I think you'll love it here.

Looking forward to hearing from you agan.

Try these links Cat Lover and enjoy the forum!

Cheri

Thank you Cheri, links worked perfect! :D

I have been looking for a friendly, Christian only site for a while so I'm very thankful that I found this one, I was so keen I read the rules etc (which fit with me perfect :)) before registering, then wondered why I couldn't post my hello. LOL

For now I intend to read and learn more before I start making threads with my own questions as it's likely they will have been asked before. :)

oh and love the kitty picture! Thank you!

So you dodged a bullet!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We have 4 in the house one of which is my daughters cat. His name is "Teeny Little Superguy" (Teeny for short)! When Jen got him he was so little she had to feed him with a syringe. Now he looks like a mountain lion and weights well over 30 pounds. He likes to crawl up on my chest when I am in the recliner and rub in my beard- talk about a lap full!!!
We have 3 more outdoor cats on of which was a stay who came our way about 10 years ago. We brought him to the Vet and were told "this cat is OOOLLLdddd!!!":D. That was a decade ago and he is still with us.:)

Either that or the little-un dodged one, he doesn't have to listen to my baby-talk (hee hee) :D

You certainly will have your hands full with 4, I have 2 and I think I have my work cut out :eek:. What a fab name your daughter chose! Oops, looks like mr vet got it wrong, either that or your cat should be in the world record books :D

Welcome to the forum CatLover.

It is a pleasure to have you join with us.

Remember, the Helpers and Moderators are here for you, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or problems.

I'm still trying to find my feet again so do struggle from time to time, and get lost regular within scripture.
You're in good company! :D

Thank you Cheri, links worked perfect! :D

I have been looking for a friendly, Christian only site for a while so I'm very thankful that I found this one, I was so keen I read the rules etc (which fit with me perfect :)) before registering, then wondered why I couldn't post my hello. LOL

For now I intend to read and learn more before I start making threads with my own questions as it's likely they will have been asked before. :)

oh and love the kitty picture! Thank you!

You're so veyr welcome Cat Lover.

I see that godbe4me welcomed you this morning when she was getting ready for work, or she would have been right back making sure that link worked. She is an incredible person, who loves the Lord and loves to help those that need it.

Hope you have a blessed day,
Cheri

Hey Cat Lover ... I am one and same with two cats of my own but they are house cats and do not go outside .... mother and son .

Glad you have joined us and welcome to the forum .

15.gif

Hey Cat Lover ... I am one and same with two cats of my own but they are house cats and do not go outside .... mother and son .

Glad you have joined us and welcome to the forum .

Mine are house cats also :) One I got as a kitten, the other I "sort of" rescued.

Thank you for your kind words! :D

You're so veyr welcome Cat Lover.

I see that godbe4me welcomed you this morning when she was getting ready for work, or she would have been right back making sure that link worked. She is an incredible person, who loves the Lord and loves to help those that need it.

Hope you have a blessed day,
Cheri

Hey Cheri,

Yeah she did indeed (now that is a great person who can devote themselves to us before work, I struggle to get ready some mornings - I like sleep to much LOL), I cannot help but continually say thanks to everyone (yourself included) for the welcome on this forum.

Praise the Lord for a site like this :D

I just realised something I haven't yet shared, but I'd like to share. :)

Currently I am reading (and I must say it is helping me a great deal) the following:

ODJ (Our Daily Journal with God)
Daily Bread
Foundations (Participants Guide)

Under the Bible Studies Forum I noticed the "Jesus" 90 Days with the One and Only" thread which I intend to read also.

A part of me that was struggling was to pray, but the guides I am reading are really helping me. So I Praise the Lord for giving me these resources.

Hi CL. We also have our women-only corner, Women Who Care. You have to have 100 posts in the general forum before you can join, but you should get those up in no time at all.

blessings,

Lynn

Back