No fear here

The enemy attacks all of our thoughts many times in one day (sometimes in one moment… lol), and if we have not learned to cast those thoughts down, they can really mess us up.
Shoot.. even if a person is or has learned to cast down thoughts (2 Corinthians 10:5)… it can be a challenge to catch them and not get tripped up by them, even for a moment. Its something that has to become a habit/lifestyle.

I am still learning to do better at catching the lies of the enemy, and it’s a challenge sometimes to remind myself they are lies when they come… because the flesh wants to react the way it used to, but I (we) must continue to strive to make this a solid, unshakeable place (habit) to stand upon. We cannot afford to allow any fear or lies to have any part of our emotions or lives.

Right now, if your in fear… your thinking/speaking the opposite of what The Word says and actually lining your thoughts/words up with the enemy and the curse. Which is the reason why the enemy is haunting you with that fear. He knows it is a weakness in you and that you don’t have full control over the words spoken regarding that situation. And by your continuing to remember what happened and replay it in your mind… your allowing the enemy to keep you in this prison of fear. Even dread or any small amount of fear is fear… and we have to kick it out of our lives.

Galatians 3:13 says we have been redeemed from the curse… Jesus took it all away with His blood. We just have to choose to walk in the victory, and resist all the things he died to set us free from.

The Father is fully forgiven us of falling prey (being tripped up by) to the enemy. Now we have to also. It’s the past, and as long as it stays in the past… Will never affect your future. But you have to make the choice to let it go for good. Let the fear go completely and trust in The Fathers love for us.

As I was thinking about all that the Holy Spirit wrote in the above pragraphs… He is helping me to realize that many people not only manage some type of fear, but allow it to remain in their emotions. Many don’t realize how dangerous it is, and a huge amount of people think a little is healthy. What a big lie the enemy had sold people. Lol. And even the smallest bit of fear… has to be found and kicked out, or it will wreak havoc on us at some time or another. It’s where anxiety comes from. And is like having a rattlesnake in our bed… it’s deadly!

Sometimes our friends have been involved in a bad part of our past. And I would have to say that if they (The friends) cannot forgive and let go of the past… we need to keep our distance. We dont need it thrown in our face every time we gets around them. It’s just not healthy, biblically. For The Holy Spirit spoke through the Apostle Paul and said this one thing I do is forget about the past and strive for the future. We cannot forget if we hang around people who won’t let us. The enemy is going to try at different times to remind us… he (the enemy) doesn’t need extra help.. lol.

We have got to protect our spirits and the Word that The Father has planted in us, at all costs. Proverbs 4:23 says to guard our hearts with all diligence. There is a reason for that… to keep the enemy from planting weeds into our minds that The Father has to help us uproot later. And according to the word… every plant that our Heavenly Father did not plant.. He will uproot Matthew 15:13… He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots… Niv.

In reflecting upon what the Father is ministering to me… He is helping me to realize that this is also apart of the set up. The enemy gets us frustrated, or offended, or hurt feelings, or what have you… and he uses it as an open door for all his evil junk (James 3:16). He uses it as a way in to attack us in many different ways. Our only defense is to immediately repent and disconnect ourselves from any tie to the enemy.

The Father knows that we got tricked into submitting to the enemy’s ways. That’s why He has provided repentance. Repentance breaks the ties that bind us to the enemy, and releases a cleansing from that ungodliness… putting us right back into right standing with Him (1 John 1:9).

And as Peter says….1 Peter 5:12 (NLT)
My purpose in writing is to encourage you and assure you that what you are experiencing is truly part of God’s grace for you. Stand firm in this grace.

Repentance is apart of The Father’s grace for us… so grab ahold with both hands and never let it go. And instead of running from The Father when we blow it… run quickly into His very strong and loving arms, full of love and forgiveness and grace.

Here’s part of an article (it’s a study note in my Kenneth Copeland Word of faith Study Bible) that I read yesterday that really ministered to me (the last paragraph is my addition) …. ” We, the Body of Christ, with the power of the Holy Spirit living in us, must be the ones standing tall in the midst of the situations around us, that attempt to bring about fear and oppression.

We have been given the Word of our Father, and Ephesians 6:10 says we’re strong in Him and in the power of his might. We’ve been delivered from fear. Hebrews 2:14-15 says…..Since, therefore, [these His] children share in flesh and blood [in the physical nature of human beings], He [Himself] in a similar manner partook of the same [nature], that by [going through] death He might bring to nought and make of no effect him who had the power of death–that is, the devil– And also that He might deliver and completely set free all those who through the [haunting] fear of death were held in bondage throughout the whole course of their lives.
Hebrews 2:14‭-‬15 AMPC

http://bible.com/8/heb.2.14-15.AMPC

All worry, phobias, etc., stem from the fear from death. You can see from these verses, we have been delivered from the source of terror and it’s oppression. We are no longer subject to it. In fact, we have been set free from the spiritual laws that govern sin and death. Romans 8:2 makes that clear: For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.
Romans 8:2 AMPC
http://bible.com/8/rom.8.2.AMPC

Terror and it’s effects cannot on us if we will take a strong stand, in The Name of Jesus, on The Word of The Father, in The Blood of our righteous covenant. Jesus had no fear, and because you are born of Him, neither should you.

Fear is a spirit and it must to be cast out. Perfected love casts out all fear. We have been given the gift of Love– The Father is love (1 John 4:8). Since He has given us the spirit of power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7), a fear filled mind is not a sound mind.

Read the whole book of 1 John over and over until the revelation of The Father’s love causes your cup to overflow. When a fearful thought or situation comes up, say out loud… that’s under the curse, and I’m redeemed from the curse of the law (Galatians 3:13). I’m redeemed from fear. I refuse to fear. Thank you, Lord, that i have the spirit of power, and love and a sound mind. The peace of The Father that passes all understanding guards my heart and my kind through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

When you submit yourself to The Father, believe the love He has for you (1 John 4:16), and resist the devil and his fear, James 4:7 says he must flee from You!

The Father has equipped you with His armour for this fight. It’s not time to lay down and submit to the enemy’s tactics or ways anymore. It’s time to rise up and be the godly person The Father has called you to be, and to leave all of the past behind you!

Blessings

Back