Not Getting the Answer you need?

Scriptures Used As True Reference

James 1:5-8
If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.
6 But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind.
7 Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.
8 Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

1 John 5:14-15
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Hebrews 11:1
Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see.

Many Folks go long periods of time wanting clear direction in something or Wisdom in a particular matter and they seem to never get it.

They will tell you they ask God over and over and over again for it. They kind of expect an answer but they really are not settled or sure God will answer them.
They beg and go to God with something like this.....
Ohhhhhhh God if you don't give me an answer by Thursday I won't make it or I don't know what I will do if God doesn't answer me and beg and plead for an answer.

And they probably never will.
Reason being is, there is no Faith in it.

Take the scriptures above.
It says we need to know that God hears us when we pray according to His will and we have what we have asked for.
It tells us if we truly believed we would not question this.
It tells us Faith is what Pleases God and Faith is sure that what it seeks is there for us and will manifest itself unto us.

So Faith ask for wisdom with a knowing confidence that God heard Faith and Gave Faith what it asked for and Faith has the desired wisdom no matter what.

So Faith does not keep asking over and over and faith does not speak out against what faith desires.
Faith enters into thanksgiving and thanks God that they have the answer.......
After all His sheep Hear His Voice for they have the mind of Christ.

So next time you feel like God is not giving you clear direction or wisdom, Check out Faith and see if your faith is the same faith God Honors ......
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
2017-05-26-05-45-04.jpg
Blessings
FCJ

Last edited:
Awesome!

Hebrews 4:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Phi 4:6 — Phi 4:7
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 5:6.... faith works by love

Blessings

There is a lot of stuff people call prayers and in truth they are just wasting time.

If your prayers are not based on God's word then we don't have the assurance that God hears us or that we have the answer that we seek.

Back