Notorious Prostitute vs. Our Family of Faith- Who are they?

Do you every wonder what church denomination is right? Is there a better one you could be part of? Or do you think you are in the best one?

The one thing is for sure you do not want to be seduced by the spirt of the world and suffer under the judgments that are coming upon it.

In this video I talk about your family of faith, its impact and how The Book of Revelation Chapter 17 relates to all of it.

What do you know about the beast and the great prostitute spoken about in Chapter 17? If you watch the video about the “Beast and its soldiers” this video will give you even more insight into this day of reckoning.

What family of faith are you from? And has what they taught prepared you to stand steadfast in the Lord or are beginning to waiver?

This is a prophetic word to give you some insight into the times we are in.

Do you every wonder what church denomination is right? Is there a better one you could be part of? Or do you think you are in the best one?

The one thing is for sure you do not want to be seduced by the spirt of the world and suffer under the judgments that are coming upon it.

In this video I talk about your family of faith, its impact and how The Book of Revelation Chapter 17 relates to all of it.

What do you know about the beast and the great prostitute spoken about in Chapter 17? If you watch the video about the “Beast and its soldiers” this video will give you even more insight into this day of reckoning.

What family of faith are you from? And has what they taught prepared you to stand steadfast in the Lord or are beginning to waiver?

This is a prophetic word to give you some insight into the times we are in.

The very 1st thing that I would say that Rev. 17 is about the last days "Cosmic Church".

It was represented by the church of "Thyatira" in Rev. 2:18-29. It permitted a woman to teach and it will become the Apostate church in the Tribulation peroid.

It will be the combination of all the liberal, apostate religions we see in the world today......Romanism, Protestantism, Pagan, Witches and "isms".

IMO...it will be the 1st Ecumenical Church of the World. Personally, I believe that its headquarters will be in Rome and or maybe Geneva where the World Council of Churches is located.

This great "whore" church will be the one in place after the one true church is removed. It will be made up of those who rejected Christ and were openly religious following their own non-Biblical teachings instead of the Word of God. This church will have denied the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ.
When you read chapter 17 you will have seen......"Mystery Babylon, the Mother of the Harlots".

"Harlots" if you noticed is plural! In our day the ecumenical church has faced many problems. It seems that they have recognized physchologiacl differences in people and that is is impossible to water down theologies and practices to suit everyone.

So then, IMO.....each religious group will come into this great ONE church system but will retain some its personal peculiarities. Example would be that those who want rituals will have it. Those who want freedom of expression will have it. Those who want specail songs will have that. Those that do not want any preaching will have that and in fact there will be NO speaking done from the Bible at all. It will all be man focused and humanistic.

My advice is real simple. Find a church where the Pastor read, preaches and stands on the Word of God and exposes sin and then never ever apologizes for doing it!

There are several faiths that do that. Personally I have chosen to belong to a Southern Baptist Church because of the fact I just stated.

"Harlots" if you noticed is plural! In our day the ecumenical church has faced many problems. It seems that they have recognized physchologiacl differences in people and that is is impossible to water down theologies and practices to suit everyone.
A heard a nifty saying today that went something like 'a culture that is soaked in tolerance, becomes immune to Truth'.

The very 1st thing that I would say that Rev. 17 is about the last days "Cosmic Church".

It was represented by the church of "Thyatira" in Rev. 2:18-29. It permitted a woman to teach and it will become the Apostate church in the Tribulation peroid.

It will be the combination of all the liberal, apostate religions we see in the world today......Romanism, Protestantism, Pagan, Witches and "isms".

IMO...it will be the 1st Ecumenical Church of the World. Personally, I believe that its headquarters will be in Rome and or maybe Geneva where the World Council of Churches is located.

This great "whore" church will be the one in place after the one true church is removed. It will be made up of those who rejected Christ and were openly religious following their own non-Biblical teachings instead of the Word of God. This church will have denied the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ.
When you read chapter 17 you will have seen......"Mystery Babylon, the Mother of the Harlots".

So then, IMO.....each religious group will come into this great ONE church system but will retain some its personal peculiarities. Example would be that those who want rituals will have it. Those who want freedom of expression will have it. Those who want specail songs will have that. Those that do not want any preaching will have that and in fact there will be NO speaking done from the Bible at all. It will all be man focused and humanistic.

My advice is real simple. Find a church where the Pastor read, preaches and stands on the Word of God and exposes sin and then never ever apologizes for doing it!

There are several faiths that do that. Personally I have chosen to belong to a Southern Baptist Church because of the fact I just stated.
A heard a nifty saying today that went something like 'a culture that is soaked in tolerance, becomes immune to Truth'.
Thanks for commenting it gives folks something to think about.

And who do you suppose are the ones who do this to the whore?...iow, who do you suppose the ten horns are?

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (Rev 17:16)

And who do you suppose are the ones who do this to the whore?...iow, who do you suppose the ten horns are?

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (Rev 17:16)

Good question.

If we go back to Rev. 17:12 we can see that the "Ten Horns" are the ten kings who rule over the different divisions of the Old Roman Empire.
They will in time/turn give over to the Beast their kingdoms. This will solidify the Roman Empire and will allow the Beast to lift himself up as a world dictator.

I believe that the Scriptures teach us that the Beast (A/C) will be will to share his place of leadership with the "Harlot" since she has also sought to advance his cause while dividing his glory. The A/C hates that and the 10 kings are one with him in their revolt.

The A/C will then break his 7 year peace agreement with Israel and at the same time break his relationship with the "apostate church".

i shared in the vid I posted. If you look at the word king used in the original greek, it is a word as someone who is or appears sovereign, like a King may not necessarily be a king. It can be an organization, a nation, and institution like social media. The bible many times use singular vocabulary for a pluralistic meaning. like God adulterous wife in the OT, did he mean Treasa, Sally or RaeRae or a people or the spirit embraced by the people.

So out the beast rises entities that are given king like status, no kingdom but a promise of the like from the beast. These entities will have power over things to tear down everything the prostitute used to seduce people believing they are on the winning side of the people who make up this ungodly beast.
These kings want their own glory among the people and they join the band wagon even though being one of the Harlot's best customers they will turn on her to receive what they think is approval and glory from the beast(the ungodly people).

i shared in the vid I posted. If you look at the word king used in the original greek, it is a word as someone who is or appears sovereign, like a King may not necessarily be a king. It can be an organization, a nation, and institution like social media. The bible many times use singular vocabulary for a pluralistic meaning. like God adulterous wife in the OT, did he mean Treasa, Sally or RaeRae or a people or the spirit embraced by the people.

So out the beast rises entities that are given king like status, no kingdom but a promise of the like from the beast. These entities will have power over things to tear down everything the prostitute used to seduce people believing they are on the winning side of the people who make up this ungodly beast.
These kings want their own glory among the people and they join the band wagon even though being one of the Harlot's best customers they will turn on her to receive what they think is approval and glory from the beast(the ungodly people).
Well that`s fine, I was just wondering what Major's take was on my question. :)

Good question.

If we go back to Rev. 17:12 we can see that the "Ten Horns" are the ten kings who rule over the different divisions of the Old Roman Empire.
They will in time/turn give over to the Beast their kingdoms. This will solidify the Roman Empire and will allow the Beast to lift himself up as a world dictator.

I believe that the Scriptures teach us that the Beast (A/C) will be will to share his place of leadership with the "Harlot" since she has also sought to advance his cause while dividing his glory. The A/C hates that and the 10 kings are one with him in their revolt.

The A/C will then break his 7 year peace agreement with Israel and at the same time break his relationship with the "apostate church".
Similar but, I like the one I heard better as it covers our thoughts and speech whereas Burke`s conveys mainly actions.
But you did not respond to the answer you asked a question about in #8????
Ok, what specific answer/question am I to respond to?

Ok, what specific answer/question am I to respond to?

Actually none I guess.

In #5 you asked the question.........
"And who do you suppose are the ones who do this to the whore?...iow, who do you suppose the ten horns are?

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (Rev 17:16)"

To that question I responded in #6 with.............
"Good question.

The A/C will then break his 7 year peace agreement with Israel and at the same time break his relationship with the "apostate church"."

I guess the only question is....did the answer given in #6 answer your question asked in #5???????

Actually none I guess.

In #5 you asked the question.........
"And who do you suppose are the ones who do this to the whore?...iow, who do you suppose the ten horns are?

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (Rev 17:16)"

To that question I responded in #6 with.............
"Good question.

The A/C will then break his 7 year peace agreement with Israel and at the same time break his relationship with the "apostate church"."

I guess the only question is....did the answer given in #6 answer your question asked in #5???????
I'll have to pull my 'I'm just a simple farm boy' routine. (tongue in cheek)

Back