Obey GOD = Acts 5;29, Jeremiah 26;13

Obey GOD = Acts 5;29, Jeremiah 26;13

Acts 5;29

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Exodus 19:5

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Jeremiah 7:23

But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Deuteronomy 11;27-28

A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Deuteronomy 27:10

Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the LORD thy God, and do His commandments and His statutes, which I command thee this day.

Jeremiah 26;13

Therefore now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD will repent Him of the evil that He hath pronounced against you.

Matthew 19:17

And He said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Deuteronomy 8:6

Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in His ways, and to fear Him.

Revelation 14:12

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

AMEN

Back