Offering my help

Offering my help

I am a college student studying computer programming so I am offering my services to anyone who needs them. I can't say I know everything but I do know quite a bit and I can always use the practice and experience. I also have tons of extra web space and can host some sites for my fellow Christians.

Nov 3, 2007
Na
where are you going to college. im def interested in alot of IT stuff and IS stuff. i like graphics work and animation but its hard to learn programs like Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas. but im doing alright. but i just wanted to say i respect you for offering your services. good job : )

Thanks JesusKID1013 :) I am going to Chattanooga State Technical College. I'm thinking of transferring to the Univ. of Tenn. Not sure yet :eek: I love everything about computers. I haven't been into animation much but I definitely will one day when I have more time. Those programs really require quite a bit of time to master. I mostly have been just designing personal sites for my friends. Nothing fancy just some PHP, Perl, SQL, etc. I am mostly self taught but am gradually learning more from school.