Office romance

I currently have a crush on one of my coworkers but don't know what to do about it. It started when I first starting working here but it was just an attraction and that's it. Well strangely enough one day he walked over to my desk and invited me to his church which I didn't even know that he went to church. And the only reason he knew I was a Christian was because they had me pick the music for one of our meetings and I chose a gospel song. Well he ended up inviting me out to lunch to talk about our faith which then led to us going to his church. We basically are slowly developing a spiritual friendship which is great but im developing feelings towards him as well and I don't know what to do about them especially since Idk if he feels the same way and even if he does he probably won't say anything since we work together and he's a very private to himself type of person. Any advice on how I should handle this?

We will keep you in our prayers for direction.

Ask God to give you His wisdom according to James 1:5... and then thank Him until your sure He has spoke to your heart the direction He desires for you to go.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

I currently have a crush on one of my coworkers but don't know what to do about it. It started when I first starting working here but it was just an attraction and that's it. Well strangely enough one day he walked over to my desk and invited me to his church which I didn't even know that he went to church. And the only reason he knew I was a Christian was because they had me pick the music for one of our meetings and I chose a gospel song. Well he ended up inviting me out to lunch to talk about our faith which then led to us going to his church. We basically are slowly developing a spiritual friendship which is great but im developing feelings towards him as well and I don't know what to do about them especially since Idk if he feels the same way and even if he does he probably won't say anything since we work together and he's a very private to himself type of person. Any advice on how I should handle this?
I'm praying for a revelation.

We will keep you in our prayers for direction.

Ask God to give you His wisdom according to James 1:5... and then thank Him until your sure He has spoke to your heart the direction He desires for you to go.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance
Thank you so much!

Back