Ok, That Did it.

Usually a bold title in a forum indicates a new post has been entered since it was last read.
Lately, I have been seeing bold title posts that I know weren't previously boldened like one I saw today (I'll leave unmentioned). When I went to read it, it was dated back 3 days ago.
Is this a temporary snafu or?

Hello crossnote;

I noticed that you didn't get a reply as to what's going on with the bolden titles?

I do notice when I cut and paste to save time, the bold will highlight and I can't unbold. So I would have to retype whatever I'm writing.

(I'm not complaining) because I find little quirks in other applications that I use (alot) with Microsoft Office and Gmail.
So what little quirks there may be with xenforo, I can work around it.

God bless you, brother.

Hello crossnote;

I noticed that you didn't get a reply as to what's going on with the bolden titles?

I do notice when I cut and paste to save time, the bold will highlight and I can't unbold. So I would have to retype whatever I'm writing.

(I'm not complaining) because I find little quirks in other applications that I use (alot) with Microsoft Office and Gmail.
So what little quirks there may be with xenforo, I can work around it.

God bless you, brother.
Bob,
I was actually referring to unread threads, which should be boldened but weren't, not my own postings. Sorry for my confusing style of writing. Thanks for noticing.

Posts #s 3,4&5 did not show up in my 'alerts'.

Back