Okay. Self-introduction.

Did I say it was a sin???

I just don't buy it. I believe God created Adam, not evolved him.

God created a molecule, and he evolved it into man.

Or

God created man out of the dust of the earth and breathed life into him.

Which do you believe? I'm sticking with God's word.

Dust of the earth COULD mean a molecule...

... not again...

It's not a sin to believe in theistic evolution... And ofcourse this planet is many billions of years old... And 6 days for God can be about 2 billion and half years, and it could be that God had to sometimes update the creatures and people... What would the dinosaur bones be? Just rocks? Or dragons? And it is true that God created the man from the dust, but since everything takes time, it could be that it was first some type of ape, and then came Adam and Eve... And evolution also makes Biblical sense because in the Bible it says that God created Heavens and Earth first, then came the seas and Earth, and then came the fish, reptiles, and birds, and THEN came Adam and Even... And the evolution theory is pretty much the same. First there were insects, fish, reptiles, and birds, and then humans came about 2 million years ago...
Yes the Bible describes the creation of man quite differently. Man was made Seperate and given dominion OVER the animals. The Bible does not anywhere state that we evolved from any other creature. I would encourage you to continue studying this, friend :)

It's awesome because you believe the Bible is true! So you can go from there... It is a good idea for us to take the bible literally as much as possible because otherwise we insert what we would like to be true..

Dust of the earth COULD mean a molecule...
Well if you want to insert billions of years of death and evolution into that verse be my guest. I take Genesis as our historical creation, not metaphoric history.

But it's no big deal. My church pastor believes in evolution, and while I don't believe it, I can't stop others from believing it.

Just be careful because if evolution is true then the bible is wrong about many things. ;)

Polly, why do you always get defensive about a conversation. No one is telling you that you are sinning. Please quit being so defensive. Just join in the conversation and learn a bit.

I am just a traumatized person... I've been bullied my whole life by both people and demons... Not anymore by demons though...

Hi, i'd just like to say that no more should you be bullied. Protect yourself with the Word of God from negative influences in your life. Have no dealings with such people who seek to bring you down. Concentrate on having a true relationship with Jesus. He will protect and guide you if you seek Him. Make Him your Lord and He can change you from within and change your life in an amazing way. Trust Him in everything. I say this because i've come to a place where i really want to know Him and have Him in my life more and more. He can heal the pain from the past amd even make good to come out of it.

Back