On the second day of Christmas

Hello Alan;

There are two roads and Jesus teaches us to choose. The one road which is easy to choose but along the way it gets complicated with temptations on the additional roads, things you can attain on one road that you cannot get on the other roads and so on.

Matthew 7:13-14

The second road is tougher to walk with difficulties and challenges along the way but will lead to life.

My prayer is everyone has chosen the second road. With Jesus and His unconditional love, it's not too late to turn from the first road and get on the right road.

God bless us all in our walk.

Hello Alan;

There are two roads and Jesus teaches us to choose. The one road which is easy to choose but along the way it gets complicated with temptations on the additional roads, things you can attain on one road that you cannot get on the other roads and so on.

The second road is tougher to walk with difficulties and challenges along the way but will lead to lifeo.

My prayer is everyone has chosen the second road. With Jesus and His unconditional love, it's not too late to turn from the first road and get on the right road.

Hello Alan;

The second road is tougher to walk with difficulties and challenges along the way but will lead to life.

Amen!
Matthew 7:13 -14 was on my mind when I offered this contribution…
The Narrow and Wide Gates
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Back