ONE WORLD ORDER CENTER

I wonder if we have over looked something very important???? In 2022 a new worship center is to be opened in Dubia.

It is or will be called, "the Abrahamic Family House" , on the Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi. Whats the hook you ask???

It was announced Wednesday, September, 29, 2021, and since I have not seen anything posted here about this, I wanted to make everyone aware of it, if you hadn’t heard about it already.

This is a project that originated with the Catholic Pope, Francis.
Source: Vatican News......
“The Abrahamic Family House will be a cultural landmark and an inspiring global symbol that epitomizes the shared values of harmonious coexistence and understanding among the three Abrahamic faiths of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.”

The names of the three houses of worship have been revealed as Imam Al Tayeb Mosque, St Francis Church, and Moses ben Maimon Synagogue and all 3 were agreed upon in a signed covenant when Pope Francis visited there in 2019.

What a wonderful sounding and peaceful endeavor to bless the whole world!

Ephesians 5:6-10 warns us to................
“Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not become partners with them; 8 for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), 10 and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord.”

May I suggest that this is a step toward "CHRISLAM".

Daniel 9:27.........
“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

Thoughts????????????

Back