One World Religion Headquarters Set to Open Next Year

Quote from the site :"

"Perhaps, like the Abrahamic Family House that promises tolerance and understanding, the UAE constitution also guarantees freedom of religion “in accordance with established customs,"

Thats like taking a child to a sweet shop, letting them look at the sweets on offer, and then saying "No you can't have any sweets"

I am not sure, I think I prefer not having the sweet shop there in the first place...dangling a carrot whilst out of reach is quite mean in my eyes.

meh

I don't think centralisation of religion is the greatest idea lol.
Plus there are many religions that are actually outside of Abraham's family. But I suppose if catholics and muslims want to get along then I suppose that what they will do. The Vatican has to have a back up.

It seems to me that Religious tolerance and freedom only apply to a persons right to choose Islam, all others are not allowed to even be discussed. So I don't understand why they call it religious freedom or tolerance. How safe is it for a Muslim believer to enter into the Christian building?

It seems to me that Religious tolerance and freedom only apply to a persons right to choose Islam, all others are not allowed to even be discussed. So I don't understand why they call it religious freedom or tolerance. How safe is it for a Muslim believer to enter into the Christian building?
No crosses are allowed on the christian church. I dont know if that applies to inside the church or not. The movement to abolish christianity has taken a big step forward in recent years.

No crosses are allowed on the christian church. I dont know if that applies to inside the church or not. The movement to abolish christianity has taken a big step forward in recent years.
Hello Hopefull;

I'm following this topic and need to understand what you meant by,

No crosses are allowed worn by Christians?

No crosses are allowed on the church building?

Or, no crosses are allowed on the One World Religion Headquarters?

Please clarify what you posted.

God bless
you and thank you, brother.

Hello Hopefull;

I'm following this topic and need to understand what you meant by,

No crosses are allowed worn by Christians?

No crosses are allowed on the church building?

Or, no crosses are allowed on the One World Religion Headquarters?

Please clarify what you posted.

God bless
you and thank you, brother.
The One World Religion Headquarters will have three buildings; one building each representing the mosque, church, and synagogue. However, the church is not permitted to have a cross on the building as a method of identifying it, as it is illegal to display a Christian cross on a building in the UAE.

Will it have the fish symbol then?
In December 2020, the United Nations passed an anti-blasphemy law that most Christians are not aware of. The loosely translated law, as embraced by the UAE, prohibits any teachings against Islam, including Biblical teachings which could be considered offensive.

Most Christians understand the term “One world religion” to refer to the merging of all religions, including Christianity, into a single global religion. Many Christians believe that a “One world religion” is directly linked to the last days when the Antichrist will establish a one world religion which will be associated with a one world government and lead to the mark of the beast.

what does this tell you the cross is offensive fish is a symbol of being a Christian . some are making light of this but it is another step into Bible prophecy taking place. soon to be a cashless society the government can monitor your money , on another interesting note i seen since musk bought twitter. Biden formed a gov panel to watch what was going on. as the days go by we move a step closer to the end.

we been warned in math 24 let no man deceive you times

The One World Religion Headquarters will have three buildings; one building each representing the mosque, church, and synagogue. However, the church is not permitted to have a cross on the building as a method of identifying it, as it is illegal to display a Christian cross on a building in the UAE.
No matter - the true Christian Church has no business being part of this one world religious movement anyway.

meh
I'm not on twitter anyway, does twitter affect me in any way? Nope.
IRD ALREADY monitors your money when it takes taxes.

I'm not catholic, so what the pope does does not affect me.

The UN only has power because people let them. International law. What does that mean? It means one body of men rule the entire world and sadly about half the U.S. believes that they do.
i will say one thing when trump was in office .he told them fly a kite

Quote from the site :"

"Perhaps, like the Abrahamic Family House that promises tolerance and understanding, the UAE constitution also guarantees freedom of religion “in accordance with established customs,"

Thats like taking a child to a sweet shop, letting them look at the sweets on offer, and then saying "No you can't have any sweets"

I am not sure, I think I prefer not having the sweet shop there in the first place...dangling a carrot whilst out of reach is quite mean in my eyes.

Remember Former U.S. Army General Michael Flynn ???? He served in both the Obama and Trump Administrations, attended the “Reawaken America Tour” at the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas on November 13 which is the home church of Rev. Haggie.

Flynn said, “If we are going to have one nation under God, which we must, we have to have one religion. One nation under God, and one religion under God".

Seems to me that this is going to be "ChrisLam".

Now, I am NOT a prophet. I do however read the Bible and may I say to all of you reading this that
The end times are unfolding before your very eyes. People, and things are speeding up very quickly, if you blink you’ll miss it. This might be Chrislam, a new foundation of the coming One World Religion the Bible says will assemble n the last days. The Catholic Church might call the shots, and Islam will provide the muscle with their tens of millions of jihad warriors, now they will be martyrs for Chrislam under the command of a Roman king.

In "ROME REPORTS", an article published on April 3, 2019 reveals Pope Francis speaking with an audience of Muslims, telling them that God wants a fraternity among Muslims and Catholics.
“Conversion is not your mission, pope tells Catholics in Morocco”, according to an article in REUTERS. He encourages everyone to live in brotherhood with other faiths, which is opposite of what the bible teaches.

Back