Ongoing Inner Conflict

Thank you for your understanding netchaplin....Please do not consider these rules and "distraction", but a matter of respect to the forum and the original writers.

I think the main concerns come from verification. Honestly, it is the responsibility of the poster to prove to some level of satisfaction that copyright laws have been observed. If the staff has to check every reference ourselves, then basically, I have to check every reference myself, and I'd rather just ban the practice completely because we can't continue to police it like that. So, if we are going to allow it, we must ask the posters to exercise due diligence. If it is cited with the proper copyright/pubdomain info, then nothing else needs to be said that distracts from the flow of the topic.

I think the main concerns come from verification. Honestly, it is the responsibility of the poster to prove to some level of satisfaction that copyright laws have been observed. If the staff has to check every reference ourselves, then basically, I have to check every reference myself, and I'd rather just ban the practice completely because we can't continue to police it like that. So, if we are going to allow it, we must ask the posters to exercise due diligence. If it is cited with the proper copyright/pubdomain info, then nothing else needs to be said that distracts from the flow of the topic.
Not withstanding, (and I hope the practice will not be subject to ban) for your own info, and until there is better self disciple being shown, you might like to peruse the information at http://www.christianforumsite.com/t...30">Are We Any Better Than The Pharisees?</a>
That would be post #67.

Somehow- this thread has gotten offtrack. It's not about copyright. Its about about what you are saying. And I think, we knew almost from birth, what is right and what is wrong for us. I received, long before it made sense to me, that I had been saved. It is true that some times it takes this long because I'm not the brightest crayon in the box but to the very nth of me, I have always understood his love for me. And for all of you. I have no inner conflict about God. I would suggest that no one reading this post, has any truth that contradicts where God is concerned. What I would say is that you do not love God enough, if you hate anyone. I would say that God lives in our hearts, so that we will not castigate others so that we might reach Heaven. We cannot reach it that way. Surley you all know this.

I would also say that the conscience is there in order for God's Word to illuminate it and guide it, rather than the conscience supposedly overruling the Word of God. (Just an observation.)

Somehow- this thread has gotten offtrack. It's not about copyright. Its about about what you are saying. And I think, we knew almost from birth, what is right and what is wrong for us. I received, long before it made sense to me, that I had been saved. It is true that some times it takes this long because I'm not the brightest crayon in the box but to the very nth of me, I have always understood his love for me. And for all of you. I have no inner conflict about God. I would suggest that no one reading this post, has any truth that contradicts where God is concerned. What I would say is that you do not love God enough, if you hate anyone. I would say that God lives in our hearts, so that we will not castigate others so that we might reach Heaven. We cannot reach it that way. Surley you all know this.

Well, hello Silk. Have you returned to us?