Opinion, what do you think is the closest : Bible.

QUESTION:

I am building translator which I discuss in technology section.
I am now, and have used the KJV due to translation and interpretation. I wont go into the details of the program unless asked but you can if you like.

The question is, which version, NIV,WEB, etc etc. Do you think translates well the " Translation and more importantly the interpretation"
Closest to KJV ?
I am using the program to compare Greek, KJV and and one more to give thirst to find when using interpretations the compared results.

I am familiar with most copies. But hoping some one may have focused more closely on the version they are using.

Thank You

Paul

QUESTION:

I am building translator which I discuss in technology section.
I am now, and have used the KJV due to translation and interpretation. I wont go into the details of the program unless asked but you can if you like.

The question is, which version, NIV,WEB, etc etc. Do you think translates well the " Translation and more importantly the interpretation"
Closest to KJV ?
I am using the program to compare Greek, KJV and and one more to give thirst to find when using interpretations the compared results.

I am familiar with most copies. But hoping some one may have focused more closely on the version they are using.

Thank You

Paul
The NKJV used the same basic text base as the KJV, and, though it did put updated textual variants in the margin, out of respect for the KJV, those things were not placed in the text.

Back