Opinions please?

Post. The Rapture is the Second Coming, which will take place following the 3 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation. I do not believe there will be a removal of the Saints from the earth during the Tribulation. While it is a nice thought, I don't think it is Biblical.

Pan- I will wait and see how it all pans out! Seriously I was brought up with pre trib teaching but this verse make me think oterwise:

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
The last trump sounds at the end of tribulation and that kind of changed my time table-but I figure it's ok as long as we are with Him- it is an priviledge to be a last days servant of the King- if He needs us here I say well and good for our God does not give us the spirit of fear and to serve Him is the highest honor.

i agree there is lots we will find out at the time alloted,near the end people will forfit Gods commands.

That is what it sounds like to me too, though so many Christians I know stand firm that Christ will come BEFORE tribulation and I always believed that was out of fear rather than the Word.

I think pre. And it makes no sense for God's church to go through the tribulation that is appointed for Israel. The church is not mentioned after Rev. 3, during the time of the great tribulation, but does reappear in chapter 19 when Jesus returns.

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing. (1 Thessalonians 4:9-11)

Would not be comforting to know that you had to go through the tribulation period.

Blessings in Christ,
ElBob

I think before, I can't find bible passages right now, but somewhere stood that Jesus would come to see us (in the sky) before the rapture.

A gas station attendant in a little town that barely made the map once told me " I rather have Jesus on a hard flat rock than live in a castle without HIm"- words to live by! If Jesus calls you to be in the tribulation it will be for His purpose and glory- we may go home first or we may die ( or live)for His Name - either way we are being promoted !

Back