Orderly Worship

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dear brothers and sisters;

I'm reading Three Treatises from the American Edition of Luther's Works (Martin Luther)

I was in prayer last night and thought about our wonderful fellowship at Christian Forum Site, but also the many other areas in our lives off the internet, and this scripture came to my heart.

1 Corinthians 14:30, 30 If a revelation is made to another sitting there, let the first be silent. - ESV

"If something better is revealed to anyone, though he is already sitting and listening to another in God's Word, then the one who is speaking shall hold his peace and give place. What would be the point of this commandment if we were compelled to believe only the man who does the talking, or the man who is at the top?"

Even Christ said in John 6:45, 45 It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me— - ESV

It teaches me that when any of us are leading a Talk Jesus discussion, thread or post, we're also serving as a facilitator of the discussion as well as a listener, which can be to our advantage and benefit.

"That all Christians shall be taught by God."

God bless you all.

Back