Our Sphere of Daily Living

"At that day (the day of Pentecost) ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you" (John 14:20).
Every child of God is virtually united to Christ.
The message of our union with Christ has been a message which has been unsettled in the minds of Bible scholars throughout the entire Reformation Church era.
As a result, a very fuzzy and often misunderstood interpretation of the Scriptures has brought about an equally faulty everyday living on the part of believers. Now, by the grace of God, a marvelous move of the Spirit is taking place all over the earth, and the Holy Spirit is declaring the message which God had in His mind from the very beginning of time.
That message is simply summed up in the verse I gave "ye in me and I in you." There could not be, in the English language, any purer or clearer form of declaration as to what God's ultimate intention is than these words.

"At that day (the day of Pentecost) ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you" (John 14:20).
Every child of God is virtually united to Christ.
The message of our union with Christ has been a message which has been unsettled in the minds of Bible scholars throughout the entire Reformation Church era.
As a result, a very fuzzy and often misunderstood interpretation of the Scriptures has brought about an equally faulty everyday living on the part of believers. Now, by the grace of God, a marvelous move of the Spirit is taking place all over the earth, and the Holy Spirit is declaring the message which God had in His mind from the very beginning of time.
That message is simply summed up in the verse I gave "ye in me and I in you." There could not be, in the English language, any purer or clearer form of declaration as to what God's ultimate intention is than these words.

'And I will pray the Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth;
whom the world cannot receive,
because it seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live, ye shall live also.
At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.'
He that hath My commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me shall be loved of My Father,
and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.
(Joh 14:16-21)

Hi @Noblemen,

This was spoken to the twelve, prior to the death and resurrection of our Lord. It has a condition attached to it ' "He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.' This is spoken under the realm of law, to those who were under law, it would take the work of Christ upon the cross to enable any other language, or condition of acceptance to be made available to these men, or to us.

We who were never under the law, are offered salvation upon the grounds of pure grace, and our unity with Him is unconditional.(Ephesian/Colossians).

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
As a result, a very fuzzy and often misunderstood interpretation of the Scriptures has brought about an equally faulty everyday living on the part of believers.

Hello @Noblement,

Would you please explain, how you see this 'faulty everyday living' manifesting itself? and contrast it with the life of one who has seen the absolute acceptance and completeness before God of his position in Christ? What is it about everyday living which distinguished either?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Be
Hello @Noblement,

Would you please explain, how you see this 'faulty everyday living' manifesting itself? and contrast it with the life of one who has seen the absolute acceptance and completeness before God of his position in Christ? What is it about everyday living which distinguished either?

In Christ Jesus
Chris[/QUOT

Believer's are being robbed of their in Christ position by the mixed up message of law and grace religion proclaims.
Commingling of the scriptures is so rampant today people have no idea what to believe.
We are all on here trying to convey a message that runs way deeper than we can get into, trying to type it out in a little thread.
It has to be Spirit led and taught or its too no avail.

Noblemen:
Believers are being robbed of their in-Christ position by the mixed up message of law and grace religion proclaims.
Commingling of the scriptures is so rampant today people have no idea what to believe.
We are all on here trying to convey a message that runs way deeper than we can get into, trying to type it out in a little thread.
It has to be Spirit led and taught or its too no avail

H @Noblemen,

I agree with you that believers are being robbed of the joy of the knowledge of the completeness of their position 'In-Christ', by the intermingling of law and grace that religion proclaims.

I acknowledge also the difficulty of putting into words the concept you are endeavouring to convey.

Thank you for responding.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
I

Noblemen:
Believers are being robbed of their in-Christ position by the mixed up message of law and grace religion proclaims.
It has to be Spirit led and taught or its too no avail

H @Noblemen,

I agree with you that believers are being robbed of the joy of the knowledge of the completeness of their position 'In-Christ', by the intermingling of law and grace that religion proclaims.

I acknowledge also the difficulty of putting into words the concept you are endeavouring to convey.

Thank you for responding.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
I

Back