Our Strength

God bless you, CTurtle;

Asaph wrote Psalm 73 and was one of David's musician leaders commissioned to sing in the temple. There is a worship song called God Is The Strength Of My Heart that uses part of Psalm 73:25-26. We have sung this for years during our praise and worship services.

Thank you for sharing this today. It blessed us!

God bless you and your family.

I ponder on God's Word when reading the Bible. I strive to seek His direction for living His Word day after day.

But when I read the Psalms its like meditating on poetry or music. Though I appreciate poetry I'm not much of a reader. But I love music so the Psalms is a form of music to me when worshiping Him.

God bless you, CTurtle and your family.

All glory to God... This was today's verse from one of the Bible apps that I have. And for me... I needed to be reminded. So many times we go through things and forget that if we truly rest in Him and His Word... He is our strength. We just have to let Him be :)

Blessings to you and your family bobinfaith

I ponder on God's Word when reading the Bible. I strive to seek His direction for living His Word day after day.

But when I read the Psalms its like meditating on poetry or music. Though I appreciate poetry I'm not much of a reader. But I love music so the Psalms is a form of music to me when worshiping Him.

God bless you, CTurtle and your family.

I have to agree... Reading the Psalms always is like a mood changer and an uplifter to my soul. It's like the shifting of the wind that blows all the junk out of my mind and puts a song of praise and Thanksgiving in my heart

Blessings to you and your church family as well

Back