Overcoming Brokenness by the Loving nail-pieced hands of the Potter!

Please watch this video, then read below about how God
uses brokenness and how he heals
brokenness!

I made this video for sharing what I have been through and how the
Lord is healing my brokenness and bitterness in the past ten years with His Amazing Love and Grace!

Many times we don't truly understand why our brokenness comes,
until after it's been healed and we step back and see the larger picture of what God was
doing as the Master Potter in our lives!

I suffered deep brokenness in getting ill and losing my home, my business, my wife, my friends, my health,
my church, and my Sunday School Children within one year! And worse, the Lord pulled back
his presence from me and left me feeling orphaned, alone, and sick until just five months ago!

Maybe some would say, like Jobs friends, you must have fallen into secret sin to be punished like this,
and I thought the same, but through fasting and prayer, I could not find anything from the Lord to
repent from. But when I first became ill, the Lord spoke to me in my heart and said,
you're going to lose more than Job, but I'll be with you!

Please, if you are in a breaking and lonely time right now, listen to what my heart wants to share
with you now. It was the words, but I'll be with you, the words that Satan kept hidden from me.
For he never left me and has not left you if you feel that way!
Please be encouraged to know that this is only a test of faith that you're going through, and God
will give you the strength to get through that dark storm that your facing. And once the dark clouds
break, and the sun and the Beautiful Rainbow appear, you will see understand the bigger picture
as his Loving nail-pierced hands puts you back together and heals you and uses you in a greater
way than ever before to touch lives just like Joseph did in the Bible!

And even now, still being ill, it's ok because I found a neighbor who is sick with a similar
illness as I have, and am having Bible studies with and am witnessing to his lost soul. So there
are many lessons and reasons why I can see the fruit of my brokenness, and this one is like
Paul said I have become weak, to minister to the weak.

Lesson 2- Don't rely on your feeling's no matter what!

Lesson 3- Praise him even when you don't have the answer to your storms yet!

Lesson 4- Know that the trying of your faith worketh patience and will make you more Godly!

Lesson 5- Somehow, and some way, your testing will be a blessing to someone else in the end!

Lesson 6- Always know, like with Job, that Joy and restoration are waiting for you in great blessings to come!

Lesson 7
- Most important, The Potter doesn't throw away the clay!

57a047768a49bff1120b988372af4c0d.jpg

I tried to make some putty the other day using cornflour and showergel, as one of the slime books had a recipe.

Well it worked for the first few goes and then disintegrated into a flaky mess, even after adding oil, so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Maybe I should add more water?

Great videos, very encouraging. Thank you brothers.

Lanolin did you watch the videos? If so what did you think of them?
I think when you in a dark place you just need to keep thanking God till He sends the light, or like Jonah giving thanks in the belly of the whale.
Some things ARE there to test you, to make you stronger. I know when I was going through trials, that didn't mean God didn't like me or that it would turn me away from Him. It just meant, He was working on things. And I was working on things too to figure out stuff.

Yes some things are hard and painful. Often when people who are already whole and well don't understand brokenness. They'd rather call it useless and throw it away than fix it. They don't want to see a mess. Its like the one house on the street that's got rusty cars all over their lawn - an eyesore. But God is in the restoration and transformation business.

I also haven't thrown away my putty (its now gone back to a powder) maybe I just need to add more gel or water.

Thank you Lanolin tthat issa lovely answer. It is sometimes hard for us to realise that The Lord is still right there beside us, we forget His promise that He will never leave us. I agree with you that many things are tests and trials. We come out of it much stronger and closer to God.
Bless you Lanolin

But God is in the restoration and transformation business.
Thank you sister for your wisdom here, yes God's business of restoration and transformation is a really beautiful thing!
And I love the thought that no matter how broken the clay becomes, the master potter very throws away the clay! Thank you Jesus!

We come out of it much stronger and closer to God.
Amen, amen, amen, sister Cosia! The hotter the fiery trial, the stronger the vessel becomes and the purer it is.

1 Peter 4:12-19
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Back